I dont want to brag, but my job is feckin great, we just got these 2 in today and I get to test them.

Those are absolutely gorgeous! Are those inlays or paint?
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez S320 Black
Epiphone AJ-1000

Future Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
damn i should have nominated sstony for best thread starter!

thanks for posting as usual, cool stuff!

/inb4trolls

edit: it's dye on the hand carved wood.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Aug 12, 2011,
they missed the "o rly?" speech bubble on the second one.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
So when you gonna get the 'ya rly' owl? Really, though, stunning.

EDIT: Damnit, ninja'd.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Dave_Mc
they missed the "o rly?" speech bubble on the second one.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
excellent work, there, tom. I think that improves it immeasurably.

Quote by JustRooster
So when you gonna get the 'ya rly' owl? Really, though, stunning.

EDIT: Damnit, ninja'd.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
... I'm not gonna lie, I think those look ugly as hell, but I'm sure they play like a dream, so congrats .
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
Quote by Nico the Great
... I'm not gonna lie, I think those look ugly as hell, but I'm sure they play like a dream, so congrats .

Glad to know I'm not the only one. Those are hideous.
i can't wait till i have my own private stock tour at the factory

next year i'll have had enough saved to go take a tour through the factory
I realize the amount of work invested i these guitars, as well as their ultra-high quality, but they just look fucking stupid.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I realize the amount of work invested i these guitars, as well as their ultra-high quality, but they just look fucking stupid.
Agreed. It's like they ordered a guitar from PRS and asked them to purposefully make them look stupid.
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie

Pretty much this.

No doubt they're incredible guitars, and the craftmanship needed to make those owls must have been insane (props to PRS...), but I really don't like them!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Personally I really like the owl one. Not a huge fan of the eagle, but I do love the guitar under the graphic.
You and Thehikingdude have way too cool of jobs. Jelly for sure.
At my work I get covered in black caulk every day.

Definitely. These guitars look like those hideous painted resin trinkets gas stations in Arizona sell as souvenirs. But I guess John Ashcroft might like the first one.
Quote by DimebagZappa

You and Thehikingdude have way too cool of jobs. Jelly for sure.

sstony works for a shop in europe that sells high end guitars. so he gets to see a bunch of cool stuff. thankfully, he posts pics for us.

hopefully he doesn't get tired of the asstardian comments and keeps doing it so we can see the stuff we like, and don't like.

thehikingdude owns a number of very nice prisses.

UG is lucky to have these guys. otherwise it would be LTD EC-1000s and Sheckters for everyone. (at the haters, not you dimebagzappa).
Last edited by gregs1020 at Aug 12, 2011,
Yeah SStony does some of the best threads tbh

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Why would they paint that on those. Ack. I bet they play like a dream though.
i don't really like this one, but i bet it came out great.

i'm sure someone will be glad it's posted so they can see it.

I remember that pic from your tour thread, looks insane. I had no idea PRS did stuff like that.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
I remember that pic from your tour thread, looks insane. I had no idea PRS did stuff like that.

i bet a lot of UGers don't.

we should bump that old thread for the new members to check out.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Aug 13, 2011,
i will if you bump my charvel thread lol

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Personally I don't care for the look but the craftmanship behind them is nothing less than top notch and incredible.

The only PRS model with animal-type inlays that I like is the limited 50 run of the double-neck dragon. Un-freakin-believable.

My favorite PRS custom of all time is #1805, personally. It looks kinda steampunk haha.
I don't think they really belong on a guitar. They look great, but they just don't fit.