Pierce Brosnan
40 29%
Daniel Craig
18 13%
Me
5 4%
Voters: 136.
Page 1 of 2
Who is your favourite James Bond and why?

Personally for me it would have to be Pierce Brosnan. He's just a sexy, suave hairy chested manly piece of shit and it's great.

Daniel Craig would be my least favourite because he turned James Bond into too much of a Jason Bourne. It's not the James Bond i fell in love with.
Last edited by vayne92 at Aug 12, 2011,
Sean Connery.

Then Brosnan.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Connery. Sean Connery.

Daniel Craig is second. Pierce Brosnan just sucks and his movies sucked.
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
me.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Connery is Bond.

Brosnan was good, although some of the films weren't the best (not his fault).
I like Craig, and I think he works well with the new, grittier Bond.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Even though Connery was an awesome bond I'm going to have to say Timothy Dalton

Dalton was a freaking badass, he was a tough bond like Connery except I believed it more when Dalton was beating people up.

the worst by far is Roger Moore with a close second by Pierce, they were a bunch of wussy fancy boys.

Have to admit though Daniel Craig is really good, cause he reminds me of the rough badass bond that Dalton introduced

(plus Timmy D killed Benicio del toro, and rode a cello down a mountain... so yea thats pretty wicked)
Brosnan is the face I think about when I hear the name James Bond.
Check out my band Disturbed
Roger "The God Damn Eyebrow" Moore obviously.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Connery first. Daniel craig second. Piers was a piece of shit to be honest.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Connery and Dalton
this signature has my gear in it. nothing more, nothing less

Gear
Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
Honestly I picked Brosnan because he's imprinted into my mind as Bond, which is probably a product of me playing Goldeneye 64 for days at a time
Quote by UntilISleep
Honestly I picked Brosnan because he's imprinted into my mind as Bond, which is probably a product of me playing Goldeneye 64 for days at a time

This.

To me Brosnan is Bond.
Quote by StewieSwan

This. Although I can't speak for you, it may be has something to do with the fact that I grew up in the '90's
This will start a RIOT! in me
Sean Connery is the only answer.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Craig I like the last 2 movies the best, then probably brosnan not so much because he's great as bond but because he was bond when I started really getting into those movies in the early/mid 90's, but i'm liking the old ones more the older i get too.
Quote by StewieSwan

I'm gonna have to agree with this.

Although I've never seen a Brosnan Bond movie, his face always pops into my head first. I still voted Connery as the best.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I'm gonna have to agree with this.

Although I've never seen a Brosnan Bond movie, his face always pops into my head first. I still voted Connery as the best.

It's because of Goldeneye 64
Check out my band Disturbed
Dalton was badass, I voted him. Roger Moore was kind of annoying, as was Brosnan. Lazenby should never have been picked. I actually really like Craig but Quantum of Solace was dreadful.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by StewieSwan
It's because of Goldeneye 64

I never really played Goldeneye 64. For me, I think it's because of all the commercials they used to have with Brosnan as Bond.
Roger.

Was in all the best films, is actually English.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Jackal58
Sean Connery is the only answer.

This.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Connery and Dalton.

I used to like Moore when I was younger, but later I realised he was rubbish. Brosnan never seemed like he could actually win a fistfight, and Lazenby didn't get much of a chance. Craig is decent so far.
Sean was best all-around.
When I think about Bond I picture Pierce.
I like the more bad ass Bond that Craig does though.
Bass is my life.
Definitely Sean Connery. Pierce Brosnan is a close second, since he was in the first Bond movies I saw.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
"My" Bond films were the Brosnan ones, he's my Bond. Watched a bit of Goldeneye the other day, and he's just such a smooth mother****er.

Never been able to get into Connery-Bond, think it's more because of the films than the man.
Connery, then Moore for me. They have the faces perfectly. That face that says "I'm gonna save the world, and **** 6 women while doing it. Then maybe I'll have a roast duck for dinner with a nice Pinot Noir. Ya know, no big deal."
Connery>Craig>Brosnan>Moore>Lazenby>Dalton
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by soundgarden1986

Aahaahah i remember that scene. Lols were had all around.
I saw one of the Dalton movies and was just bored and unimpressed. Roger Moore and Sean Connery are interchangeable as the two classic Bonds imo. When I was 11-12, I rented every Connery/Moore Bond movie during a span of 4-5 months and enjoyed each actor's movie pretty much equally. All 14 they did were great.

Brosnan is more suave, elite, clean, sexy, and cool than Daniel Craig. I'm not overly happy with any of Craig's movies so far. Brosnan was very good; he was easy to watch, and a fantastic game was released based off of his Bond image.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Craig. I like how different he is from the others. Not sex obsessed, and no ridiculous gadgets in his movies.

2nd would be Brosnan, 3rd is Connery.
Page 1 of 2