Say you're showing someone Star Wars for the first time. They somehow don't know anything about the plot/story/anything. How do you watch the series? As it was released (4,5,6,1,2,3) or in Star Wars universe chronological order (1,2,3,4,5,6)?

And inb4 "there was no 3rd movie"
e-single
I'd say chronological, if you like to save the best till nearly last.

Also, the third one trumps the first two.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Obviously 4,5,6 first. You completely destroy half of the tension of the movies if the "I am your father" thing gets out of the bag. Plus, it's unlikely anyone would want to watch the rest after watching the first three.

also i suggest smoking a fatty at the beginning of each movie.

and at the end.

and during that middle part.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
4, 5, 6.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I don't hang out with people.
Well everyone knew that already.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Obviously 4,5,6 first. You completely destroy half of the tension of the movies if the "I am your father" thing gets out of the bag. Plus, it's unlikely anyone would want to watch the rest after watching the first three.

This, really. While the franchise obviously isn't about special effects, watching the original can be kind of painful after having seen the newer ones, especially if you're not really into sci-fi in the first place.
Star Wars: A New Hope
Starwars: Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi

Seeing as the star wars series ended after Star Wars: Return of the jedi...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
456 then get then maybe the first three depending on how much they like them. i don't mind the first three, bits are quite cool. hayden christensen's the worst actor ever thou
Both ways

Speaking of them... I haven watch II, or III in awhile so i think ill watch them today

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Quote by UraniYum
Well everyone knew that already.

Well women aren't people, and I hang out with nothing but...

ah screw it.

edit: vvv They better be born having already watched it.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I don't hang out with people who haven't already seen 4, 5, and 6.

Lets say then that (heaven forbid) somebody in the Pit procreates, and it comes time for their progeny to watch Star Wars
e-single
4,5,6,4,5,6. only option.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel

Everything this man said.
Feed your mind.
I usually watch them sitting on the sofa.

/stupidjoke

But really, the best is to watch 4, 5, and 6 first.
I have no sig
I personally think it should be 1,2,3,4,5,6.

That way, imo, they just get better and better (Return Of The Jedi is my favorite). Although Episode I might be better than II. Haven't seen those two in a while.

And prequels aren't as good as the original, but they're still entertaining.
1, 2, and 3 were prequels written for people who had already seen the original trilogy. Doesn't make much sense to watch them first.