Hi guys,
just tried plugging my electro accoustic into my amp but for some reason no sound is coming from the amp and the usual red preamp diode isnt lighting up. could this be a loose jack connection?
ive checked the battery and thats fine, and the cable works in both my strat and av1.

any suggestions would be appreciated. the electro acoustic model is in my sig. and its the one with shadow pre amp not fishburn if that makes a difference ( probably not)
Fender MIM strat, customshop '69 pickups
Vintage Advanced Av1
Vintage VEC500MP electro acoustic
Marshall Class 5
Kustom HV65 amp
EHX little big muff
Boss Micro Br Br80
all you can do is double check the battery (change it even if it looks ok) double check the guitar cable, check that the amp is working, and if not, then
make sure that the jack didnt spin and rip off an input wire.

also, sometimes, if the cable isnt clicking into the jack correctly, then you wont get the light.

oh and of course, dont add anything in the chain between the guitar and the amp.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Aug 12, 2011,
just tried moving the cable around when its plugged in and the light flickers on/off when i do this. does that mean cable has come loose?
Fender MIM strat, customshop '69 pickups
Vintage Advanced Av1
Vintage VEC500MP electro acoustic
Marshall Class 5
Kustom HV65 amp
EHX little big muff
Boss Micro Br Br80
either the jack is loose

or the cable isnt fitting into the jack correctly.

usually the jack is loose.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011