6 3%
yes - reduces glare
49 21%
No
81 35%
Voters: 229.
Page 1 of 3
well do you?

just got some ray-ban wayfarers, have fake rb aviators that look quite real and real oakley XX/twenties for jogging.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Sure, when it's sunny.
But I wouldn't go out and spend ridiculous amounts of money on them just for the label on them
Nah, squinting looks cooler.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
When it's sunny, yeah. I used to always use cheap ones, but they kept breaking, so I bought me a pair of clubmasters. They're nice.
I've gotten lucky in that I grabbed a free pair of fake wayfarers that some table was giving out at school back in the spring, and theyve given no indication that theyre going to break anytime soon. I think theyve been kicked in a few hardcore pits and theyre still fine

EDIT: Theyre flat black with neon yellow sides
NOPE
Some cheap shitty aviators I bought at a Festival. Needed them or I wouldn't be able to see in the sun.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by Ed Hunter
Nah, squinting looks cooler.

If you're Clint Eastwood then yes. I have sensitive eyes so sunglasses everyday for me even in the rain.
"It's better to be kind. Being clever or good looking is subjective. Kindness is essential" - Ricky Gervais
I have an old pair of ray-bans. Think they're aviatiors.
You Gonna Bark All Day Little Doggie Or You Gonna Bite?
Gear: Ibanez aeg20e Acoustic-Electric
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Old Fender Squire Strat
Marshall MG100HFX and Half Stack
Budget: 00
Quote by JimBonJovi
If you're Clint Eastwood then yes. I have sensitive eyes so sunglasses everyday for me even in the rain.

This.

It should be illegal for me to drive without sunglasses. That's how sensitive they are
I've never been able to wear sunglasses on a regular basis. I wear glasses and I am too cheap to get prescription sunglasses. And no, I will not wear clip ons.
Nah, my vision is bad enough as it is, and fuck me if I'm shelling out for a pair with corrective lenses.
Quote by JimBonJovi

Lucky I'm Clint Eastwood then in't it boss?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Is wearing sunglasses all the time cool cause all the heroin addicts used to do it?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
Is wearing sunglasses all the time cool cause all the heroin addicts used to do it?

....oh shit I wear the same model of ray bans that layne staley wore.

I wear a big gnarly pair of uvex sunglasses at work to keep dirt and stuff out, and a pair of oakley ducati gascan for when im just out and about.
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t

Quote by SeveralSpecies

the round circle ones?!?!?!

he wore a lot of different style sunglasses..

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Yep, love me some polarized sunglasses. Doesn't even have to be a cloudless day for me to wear them. If it's bright enough and I'm going to be outside, they're on.
I look like a dumbass in sunglasses, so I tough it out and look straight at the sun with my own eyes.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by SeveralSpecies

The reason I made that post is because, as far as I know, a lot of fashions come about from people copying those that wear what they do for a practical reason. Opiate addicts suffer from dilated pupils, so the constant will prevent their eyes from stinging.

When did wearing sunglasses become cool? Jackal58, you probably lived through it, so share your wisdom
i don't know why i feel so dry
I have some cheap Joe Satriani-ish ones next to my desk that I never wear, and some new ones I just bought at Wal-mart that I wear a lot. I wear them because I need them, but I like then because they're fashionable.
Quote by danielh123.
I'm yet to see someone look cool in shades, and personally I don't find them helpful in the battle against UV.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
I got laser refractive surgery on my eyes pretty recently, so I'm still advised to wear sunglasses on particularly bright days, and I do on occasion, though not all the time.

I never used to wear sunglasses, I enjoy seeing all the light, but I may do so more in the future in order to protect my eyes
My God, it's full of stars!
nah

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I have an old pair of Ray Ban aviators; the lens are bigger and slightly different in shape when compared to contemporary aviators. IIRC, they were made in the early 1980s.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by CrossBack7
Sunglasses are gay.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Page 1 of 3