So Ive noticed every guitarists I listen to has a very unique, signature effect they use on their guitars, like different user-suited pedal noises.
Im a huge fan of unique, personal guitar playing and have recently started using chorus pedals (which I love so ****ing much).

I was wondering if any of you knew any guitarists that seem to master watery, ghost-like chorus playing? Im yet to find a player that does so.
Please post videos or anything that might give me some inspiration for my chorus playing.
Quote by asmithgdci
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHXMX4eKNfA

This video doesn't really have anything to do with a chorus pedal, but the instrument with the big antenna, that is used around 41 seconds in (it's called a Theremin) has a really eerie, ghost like sound that might give you some inspiration.

Awesome. I feel like id need an Ebow to get that effect on my guitar. What do you think?
Last edited by NihilistNixon at Aug 12, 2011,
Yah, an Ebow is be pretty close. I heard that Theremins are pretty easy to make, but I have yet to find a homemade one that has the sound of a high quality one.
Chorus and reverb you say?
I figured the Ebow would get me that sound. Now i gotta save up for a ****ing Ebow. My money is vanishing!lol
If an Ebow is too expensive, a pedal which slows your attack can sound similar, just stick chorus and a delay, and away you go!
This-> Behringer SM200 Classic Attack Slow Motion