yngwie sucks. and he's a dick. and a tool. saw him live and all he did was berate the sound tech because his tone was different than the way he wanted. when it was finally to his liking none of us in the crowd heard the difference. what an asshole.
Quote by lvd1
yngwie sucks. and he's a dick. and a tool. saw him live and all he did was berate the sound tech because his tone was different than the way he wanted. when it was finally to his liking none of us in the crowd heard the difference. what an asshole.

Excellent guitar player who's been training his ear subconsciously since he was 5 years old > you.

And he's actually a nice guy. Anyone who has met him in person has said that, just watch any interview with him on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juN_LKZ0Z7U&list=FLgpc1UFRgbZUBwkktUC9lvg&index=4&feature=plpp
He's super cool

Even signed my copy of GW with him on it after a show

Most of bad rep comes from bad literal translations in magazine interviews. He's pretty funny and sarcastic most of the time and people take it as him being a dick.
I don't know why people keep bashing him. Do they feel threatened, or something?

Anyway, he's awesome.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
its just lots of internet posters jump on the lets bash <insert name here> threads so they can make themself feel more manly,YJM is really a nice guy if your not acting like a NUT fanboy or jerk...
yngwie > 99.9% of guitar players including everyone on this forum probably
I like how he always look like he's going out to battle at some dungeon when he plays. I wish more people would do something that awesome with their stage persona.
well yngwie is yngwie... if he`s out getting groceries he still got his stage presence on,he understands what pays the bills,and we love him for it.

yea I agree the whole teeshirt/jean/converse everydayI`mjustlikeyouthing is, I can`t tell who`s "someone" and who isn`t.
quote from utube:"This is ****in awesome! Yngwie loves the United States and proudly plays the Anthem at our favorite pasttime. Quick story: shortly after 9/11, yngwie played the US anthem during a show in brazil. People booed. So yngwie stopped for a few minutes...came back out and played it through. And then he left! YNGWIE ****IN MALMSTEEN! USA loves you dog!!!
Friday13thTaurus 1 week ago 6 "

I asked around,and this is a true story,and there seems to be other stories about how much YNGWIE stands up against any and all AMERICA HATERS....
wow even looks like an early yjm....

I swear to me that NA does NOT sound like the new sd yjm`s...

sound more like fender noiseless or ssl`s
Quote by lvd1

He doesn't suck. But he is a dick.
Aye, for Lord Malmsteen's virtuosity be'ith above reproach!

Art we in certainty that Lord Malmsteen be'ith not a denizen of a future time; whom hath downloaded all of Bach, Brahms and Beethoven's musical intellect into his cranium; and who'se appendages operate'eth with machine-like precision, because he be'ith in fact, a cyborg?

This post now concludeth!
WATCH YE TALES OF THIS VERY KNIGHT, AS TOLD IN YE ARTS OF CINEMA AND METAL:
> CLICK'ETH HERE <