Traded my acoustic guitar for a Nash T63 Telecaster. If you don't know what Nash Guitars is, he basically builds and relics fender guitar models for much lower cost. Most of them are around $1800. The quality is also about at a Fender Deluxe level.

WARNING! The pictures below do NOT do this guitar justice. The only "camera" I own is a Droid.

Tele

The wear mark on the side isn't as noticible in photos as it is in real life, trust me. I think if the guitar was on stage 2 of aging, it would look fake.

As you can see in the picture below, the back of the neck is worn.

The camera really doesn't pick up well on all the scratches..

63' Style tuning pegs!

Even the hardware is aged but it wouldn't let me post anymore pics

I plan on putting the fender logo on possibly.

As far as sound, its amazing. Very bright but not the twangiest tele, which is good. I find the tone to be perfect, sounds more like a strat to me. I like that. The neck is a C, but it seems to be a little bigger than I'm used to, but I'm sure I'll grow to be comfortable with it.

But yeah, first day here and she's already got a gig tonight!

And if you wanna compare the Nash Tele with a fender, here's a video link. The video is not mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_WcLaIj8zY

Thanks for putting up with my photos! My dad is a professional photographer, so I'll have REAL pictures soon. Will post when I get them
HNGD!!!

Looks great man.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Quote by Spud Spudly
Put on some shoes before you take NGD pictures.

5* carpet broski
Nice dude, I love dem worn in guitars!
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
that's awesome.

congrats!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I usually don't like "aged" guitars, but that Tele looks great. HNGD!
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Lucky Bastard . Nash, LSL Guitars, and King Bee are the companies that are making Fenders just like they did back in the pre-CBS days.

HNGD!
god damn man that's what I'd want in a Tele! Niiiiiiiiice hngd! wow man I'm really craving a tele now haha I have a thing for white guitars too
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
DUDE!!! YOUR GUITAR HAS SCRATCHES IN IT!!! ...Wait
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
I don't really like the looks of relic guitars but i love a tele!!
dude needs to wash his toes.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Promise you my toes arent dirty I'm clean, I'm clean.

Yeah it played great tonight. The response is great and it takes overdrive nicely.

EDIT:

btw there's a decent picture of me with the guitar on my profile. You should be able to enlarge it but I dunno haha. The photo isn't blury so you might want to look if need be.
Last edited by Dmaj7 at Aug 13, 2011,
dude i read NGD with tele behind it and i got a smile on my face. you made my day, lately there's been way too less new tele days! =D

HNGD!
the guitar is nice and all but those toes are what you should really be showing off

hngd
1978 Peavey T-40 -> Ampeg Micro-VR - > Ampeg SVT210AV + Ampeg SVT-15E
lovely guitar.

on that youtube video why does the nash sound so much better than the tele? it has to be using different pickups?

is the guy just playing that straight through and amp with no pedals?

can you let us hear yours through a clean tone on your amps to see if it really does sound that cool please?
Nash is the guy who built Glenn Hughes Black Country Communion P Bass I think. I didn't realise they were so reasonable!

Looks like a beaut, HNGD
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Campestral
lovely guitar.

on that youtube video why does the nash sound so much better than the tele? it has to be using different pickups?

is the guy just playing that straight through and amp with no pedals?

can you let us hear yours through a clean tone on your amps to see if it really does sound that cool please?

I'll try to get some sound clips as soon as I can.
Alright you guys asked for some sounds, so here they are. Just keep in mind I have NO Recording equipment. I used all three pickup positions in this order: Neck, Middle, Bridge.

http://soundcloud.com/austin-bond

the title of the track is tele demo i think

or you can view it on my profile.

Thanks!