I am interested in using the Suhr Silent Single Coil Backplate System, and have two questions regarding it:

The first question is the manual says it doesn't work with RWRP middle pickups, so how would i modify the pickup to correct this?

The second is that there should be a mod available to disengage the system via a switch on the front of the guitar how would i go about doing this?

Thank you for reading, and please respond.
As for your first question, it's not something you can modify. You're just going to have to swap out the pickup with a non-reverse wound one.
Quote by ozi223
I am interested in using the Suhr Silent Single Coil Backplate System, and have two questions regarding it:

The first question is the manual says it doesn't work with RWRP middle pickups, so how would i modify the pickup to correct this?

The second is that there should be a mod available to disengage the system via a switch on the front of the guitar how would i go about doing this?

Thank you for reading, and please respond.

A RWRP pickup is already silent so that's why it wouldn't do anything to that. I don't think their would be a problem with the other two pickups. But I'm sure that there are cheaper ways to get rid of the noise.