Is this in the Key of A or G? I'm sorry to sound noobish.
A 7
E m9
G 6add9(no 3rd)
DM

Thanks! Can anyone link to a site that has all the chords of a key, or that key? Or help me figure it out? Thanks!
it looks like D major, just going off the written chords. you have to listen for the resolution.

i suggest learning theory and being able to do this yourself, rather than relying on website or some such resource that cannot take context into consideration and therefore will not always be correct.

if you have even the most basic recording setup, record it and post it up. i'd be happy to listen to it and tell you the key.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
Quote by AeolianWolf
it looks like D major, just going off the written chords. you have to listen for the resolution.

He's got it. A plagal cadence from G -> D.

Quote by AeolianWolf
i suggest learning theory and being able to do this yourself, rather than relying on website or some such resource that cannot take context into consideration and therefore will not always be correct.

Also, do this thing.
Nothing that is worthwhile in life will ever come easy.
I agree with AeolianWolf. My wager would be on D major.

And as far as figuring out the key on your own, it would be extremely beneficial to learn some music theory. There's a series of lessons on here that I'm sure you would find helpful, both for learning a bit of music theory and learning guitar in general

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/columns/the_guide_to/the_ultimate_guide_to_guitar_chapter_i__1_introduction_-_the_guitar.html