Fapitalist
188 IQ
Quote by jetfuel495
They're like a metalcore version of Blood Stain Child.

I actually used to listen to that one album of theirs a lot a few years ago.

EDIT: This is one of the songs from it that I used to like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giDoSvzb2QU

They're all pretty good, but the one I posted is my personal favourite
Fapitalist
188 IQ
Quote by jetfuel495
Is the one you posted from a newer album? It sounded better than their older material.

Well it's been out way longer than the newer album, which I havent actually checked out yet, but I do believe it is on the album
I agree that it is better though
AngrySockMonkey
Straight Outta Compton
1,354 IQ
Quote by Kyle<3
Wait, how is this any different from any other synth/core band?

I already notice that they don't just use cookie-cutter NEW metalcore format (Abandon All Shits, Beneath the Skyline or whatever that new band Victory signed that sucks giant horse erection): cheesy breakdown with strings + bleepy bloops, slow 8th note rhythm with auto tuned singing, "hardcore" tough-guy-esque two step whatever type riffs, repeat, slower breakdown with diminished 5th chord.. etc.

This seems at least a bit interesting. Oh, and they're from Japan. Gundam's are cool as ****.
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
Kyle<3
PANDY POWAR
706 IQ
Wait... what? Why does anyone think this is interesting at all? It's like someone mixed As I Lay Dying with AttackAttack!
AngrySockMonkey
Straight Outta Compton
1,354 IQ
Quote by Kyle<3
Wait... what? Why does anyone think this is interesting at all? It's like someone mixed As I Lay Dying with AttackAttack!

And that's why it's interesting . I don't particularly enjoy this whole stupid metalcore explosion at all... I'm just saying this band is pretty good compared to some of the other shit out there.
Quote by jetfuel495
Backed. I collected so many model kits as a kid.

I have a few keeping watch over my room still, haha. Am downloading/watching various seasons that I hadn't growing up at this time too. Oh nostalgia.
AngrySockMonkey
Straight Outta Compton
1,354 IQ
Heero definitely doesn't waste time with art in any medium.

Duo is definitely the see's-the-humour-in-the-genre-but-still-loves-it death metal/extreme metal fan who will, on occasion, peruse some of the catchier hits.

Wufei probably listens to some traditional Chinese tunage.

Quatra is a pussy I don't even care.

Trowa loves The Venetia Fair.
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
the only humor in death metal is Macabre (the band)

I think Duo's a dubstep fan.

Katra likes classical
Kyle<3
PANDY POWAR
706 IQ
Well, I'm lost.

Besides, we've gone over this before, mixing cliche and non creative with cliche and non creative doesn't = creative.
AngrySockMonkey
Straight Outta Compton
1,354 IQ
Quote by jetfuel495
Doesn't mean you can't enjoy it

But I'll be frank. I enjoy it a lot less than I did all those years ago.

this
Kyle<3
PANDY POWAR
706 IQ
I never said you couldn't enjoy it, I'm just kinda mind boggled as to why people find this to be creative and different.