I've got a few questions.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
what do you need to know?
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
The **** is skimboarding?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Sweeet. So I bought a used Vic Foamie yesterday when I was in Santa Cruz.

The foamies have a PVC layer on the bottom, and there's a few points on mine that are starting to crack/split between the foam and the PVC.
There's also a little ding on the tail exposing a bit of foam. It's not bad, I just don't want it getting worse.

Do you guys know what kind of epoxy I can use to patch it up? I was thinking just some dollar store 2 part epoxy mix, but I don't know if it'll eat away at the bit of foam that's exposed.

Also, Do you guys have any tips on practicing my drop more efficiently?
I've been riding a woodie my brother made about 10 years ago. I don't have a problem dropping or getting on it even though I've only gone to the beach with it 4 times since I moved 8 years ago =[

But this foamie was killing me. I would get some okay speed and hop on but the board would either nose dive or slip out on me.

It's 49.5"x21"

The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Last edited by SKArface McDank at Aug 12, 2011,
Quote by SKArface McDank
Sweeet. So I bought a used Vic Foamie yesterday when I was in Santa Cruz.

The foamies have a PVC layer on the bottom, and there's a few points on mine that are starting to crack/split between the foam and the PVC.
There's also a little ding on the tail exposing a bit of foam. It's not bad, I just don't want it getting worse.

Do you guys know what kind of epoxy I can use to patch it up? I was thinking just some dollar store 2 part epoxy mix, but I don't know if it'll eat away at the bit of foam that's exposed.

Also, Do you guys have any tips on practicing my drop more efficiently?
I've been riding a woodie my brother made about 10 years ago. I don't have a problem dropping or getting on it even though I've only gone to the beach with it 4 times since I moved 8 years ago =[

But this foamie was killing me. I would get some okay speed and hop on but the board would either nose dive or slip out on me.

It's 49.5"x21"

I'm sorry for wasting your time by not being able to actually help, but do you realise how utterly disgusting the last two paragraphs sound the way you worded them, if you replace 'to the beach' with 'all the way' and 'board' with 'd!ck'...

On the plus side, I now (think I) know what skimboarding is, whereas before I hadn't even heard the word
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Last edited by DisarmGoliath at Aug 12, 2011,
erm i dont really know much about the materials but i can imagine as long as it leaves the surface of the bottom smooth and level it shouldnt be a problem whatever it is.
As for the drop i'd just say run with it and as you drop it, bend a bit so that you are closer to the floor and throw it forward so it comes in at an angle like a plane landing
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
i gotcha

you've gone

to the beach

with it
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Man I love to skimboard. Only done it a few times, and I'm relatively bad at it, but it's so fun.
My God, it's full of stars!