Poll: How often do you use facebook?
Poll Options
View poll results: How often do you use facebook?
Every day
188 84%
Every few days
15 7%
Every week
6 3%
Every month (or longer)
16 7%
Voters: 225.
Page 1 of 2
Lately I've for some reason been using facebook probably way too much and everyone seems to keep telling me to get a life. I use it about 3-4 hours a day. I don't usually write anything, I just stay logged on just in case someone wants to talk to me, but no one usually does. I live in a very rural area and I have absolutely no friends at all who live within 20 miles so facebook and ultimate-guitar are really the only things I have that can be considered part of my "social life".

So, I was just wondering how much you guys (or girls) go on facebook every day? Do you think I should just get rid of my facebook account to put everyone out of their supposed misery?
I use it for 5 minutes every 4ish days, you seem to use it way too much, sort it now before it consumes you.
I go on usually once a day for like 45-60 seconds.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by shredibanez24
I go on usually once a day for like 45-60 seconds.

Same. I dont even know why I bother

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Quote by WCPhils
I don't have Facebook because it sucks.

im with you bro
once a day

but only for a few minutes to catch-up on things.

then come back home (to U-G)
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I keep the same browser window up all the time whenever my laptop is on, so I'm constantly logged into facebook even though I look at it for an amount of time that could be described as '**** all'.

Censored word starts with a 'c' and means penis.
Last edited by br33dlove at Aug 12, 2011,
never.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I spend most of my day on my computer because with my work schedule my free time is completely incompatible with any of my friends. So it's constantly open while I'm writing music, watching movies, playing games, and whatever.
Given that I don't have, and never will have, a facebook account, I'm obliged to answer with "never".
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I deleted my account in feb because it was consuming a lot of my life.
I don't miss it...

....except maybe farmville a little bit
Kinda often. A lot of my friends use it and I have it opened whenever I'm on the computer. Most of the time it's opened though I'm not really 'on' it I'm just surfing the web
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Daily. I don't even know why. It's just one of those things.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
TS I understand you with what you say. Probably spend 3 to 4 hours per day on it.
But the only reason I don't delete it is keep contact with best friends and people I can't meet with, text is more convenient but is only more sociable with people you know well
I hate facebook
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
I have it open in a tab. I'm starting to use it less and less though
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
I got rid of mine. I realized no one on there was really my friend and me just using it all the time was just a pathetic cry for attention. I guess I'm gonna be a hermit now.
Three times a day for 1-2 minutes or if I have to discuss something with someone usually about music stuff....then I stay for longer.
(Three times includes= Morning (When I wake up I check if someone missed me during the night :P ), After lunch and before going to bed.) It's similar to checking mail.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Whenever I run out of other things to look at on the internet... which is often

edit: **** you TS, I just had to look at it now. (but i had a message from Jordan Rudess )

kinda
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Last edited by papershredder at Aug 12, 2011,
About once a week, it's not really good for anything, I only check it just in case someone tries to contact me.
Every day. I just open Chrome and it logs me in, so I keep the window open for pretty much the whole time I'm on. Actually using it? Once or twice a day. Leaving random comments, messaging people etc.
Don't even feel the need to justify myself. All you "social hipsters" don't worry me with your silly judgements
Check it everyday, but that only takes a few seconds out of my day.
It's gonna be a blue day
I have it in a tab all the time, and I'm on it a good bit of time, but I'm also talking with people a lot. It's a nice way to kill time and whatnot, but once I'm back to school I'll use it slightly less haha
NOPE
Depends on my day, honestly. If I'm just laying around the house, I'll check it every couple hours, maybe more. But I'm only on it for like 10 seconds at a time, because usually there is nothing interesting. I also only have about 100 friends, people who I am actually interested in keeping a connection with and some family. I don't understand why some people feel the need to have thousands of friends, 9/10 of whom they never speak to or care about in the least.

Also, my band schedules practices and sometimes shows through Facebook, so I need it for that.
I enjoy not having one myself but I'm not one of those "hip" guys who hates on people who like it
I get on a few times per day, for about a minute each time.

Sometimes PBat posts his videos on there a few hours before the rest of Youtube gets to see them.
TS I will add you and talk to you! Do you play bass?
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Quote by ShadesOfNight
Every day. I just open Chrome and it logs me in, so I keep the window open for pretty much the whole time I'm on. Actually using it? Once or twice a day. Leaving random comments, messaging people etc.
Don't even feel the need to justify myself. All you "social hipsters" don't worry me with your silly judgements

Exactly.
You "Lol FB sucks I'm too cool to use it" really need to **** off.
Page 1 of 2