Alright, just an idea I've been messing with, I like how it turned out overall, I know I'm a little flat at parts, if/when I re-record this I plan to have a good singer do the vocals for me But anyway, this is an original song I wrote, its not all that complex, just a song. Please just let me know what you think and what I can do to make it better. Thank you
http://www.reverbnation.com/blacksheepgeneration the song titled Memories

Like always just leave me a link and I'll c4c
greenday-ish much :P ? the music is nice though the vocals are not that clear.. .. record it with a proper band.. and drums and all .. and this could be really great

I'm having to use a lot of imagination to try and hear how it would sound with proper production!

I think the chord progression is a little too familiar-sounding. Try and work something out rhythmically and harmonically that will make it different. Also, I feel what you have as a song is really more like just the chorus of a song. It would benefit from some surrounding verses.

It's fine for work in progress.
it sounds very 90's "punk" haha. Your guitar tone is a little bit loose for my tasts, but the rotary effect was kind of neat,. what are you using to record?
Too cool for a signature.
Not my type of music, but in all fairness it doesn't sound bad. It does sound like your holding back though, I think you should try bringing more actual emotion and energy into it. I only listen to Leftover Crack/Choking Victim when it comes to any sort of punk, and I guess you reminded me of them, you just need more power put into your songs if you ever want to get somewhere... in my opinion. Thanks for the crit