that ****ed man, i wouldn't know what to do in that situation
13 9%
disgusting. your family sounds like a bunch of sick hillbilly ****s
8 5%
*pervert smile*
93 63%
Voters: 148.
Page 1 of 2
i know what she's doing. she doesn't really want to have sex with me, she's just trying to **** my head up. walking into my room in only bras and panties and shit, hugging me from behind, whispering stuff in my ear. she is a real evil person, she likes to mess with guys, have them lust after her (it feeds her ego). why is she doing this now when i just got out of the hospital? i gotta get the **** outta here, its not healthy for me to stay here
Cool story bro?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by killjoy_bentley
i know what she's doing. she doesn't really want to have sex with me, she's just trying to **** my head up. walking into my room in only bras and panties and shit, hugging me from behind, whispering stuff in my ear. she is a real evil person, she likes to mess with guys, have them lust after her (it feeds her ego). why is she doing this now when i just got out of the hospital? i gotta get the **** outta here, its not healthy for me to stay here

you lucky dog, SHES TOTALLY INTO YOU. get it

EDIT: Look at my family tree analysis, your family could be like that if you go thru with it
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

Last edited by Dragforce92 at Aug 12, 2011,
Looking for ad...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
*reported*
Fucking losers.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
^ Wat
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by UntilISleep
I don't see how this would affect anything.

Would you want ugly chicks coming on to you? durr
Quote by Weaponized
Would you want ugly chicks coming on to you? durr

but it's wincest, that's irrelevant
Quote by Somekid94
WinterEagle5, that's the first thing that came to my mind hahahaha.

OT: Have sex with her.

Quote by UntilISleep
but it's wincest, that's irrelevant

Maybe in Alabama, but some people aren't turned on by the fact that it their sister.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Weaponized
Maybe in Alabama, but some people aren't turned on by the fact that it their sister.

Are you taking me seriously in this kind of thread?...
That was the greatest story ever hahahahaha
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by killjoy_bentley

If someone did this to me, I'd pin their arms down and get on top of them, and look them in the eyes like I was gonna do something.

It'll either scare the piss out of them, which would hopefully get them to stop, but it could excite them, which would scare the piss out of me.....or not...
Gotta keep her guessing. Approach her in just your boxers one day, and then the next just straight up don't talk to her. When you see her, just scowl, and walk away.

Then, start leaving surprises around for her. Candy one day, dog poop the next. She'll either be totally freaked out, or awkwardly turned on.

Now, this is the moment you should strike, either physically or secsually. Its like a choose your own adventure book at this point, with both branches of the adventure ending up in hell.
This is what you do.
1. Take pictures of her when she comes in your room in only her undergarments.
2. Post the pics in this thread.
3. Tell her to stop.

It's win-win-win.
Bass is my life.
Quote by stratkat
If someone did this to me, I'd pin their arms down and get on top of them, and look them in the eyes like I was gonna do something.

It'll either scare the piss out of them, which would hopefully get them to stop, but it could excite them, which would scare the piss out of me.....or not...

That is actually great advice. Play along until you either call her bluff or find out she's not bluffing.

Either way, you win.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Page 1 of 2