Nice cover dude! All your bends were in pitch and your vibrato is very clear. Not to mention I'm loving your tone, although its an easy solo keep it up bro!
Gear
- Synyster Schecter Standard
- Peavey Vyper 15

I'm currently using Cubase 5 for any recording purposes.
Thanks guys! that really means a lot. that's actually the first solo ive ever covered. im just starting to feel comfortable soloing so hopefully ill keep improving!
I see you really like avenged sevenfold so if you keep learning Syns guitar parts you'll be amazing at guitar in no time!
Gear
- Synyster Schecter Standard
- Peavey Vyper 15

I'm currently using Cubase 5 for any recording purposes.
Quote by I.shower.naked
What kind of pickups are you using? I noticed the SD Invader, but the other one. lol.

I actually have a Duncan Performer Detonator. so its not technically an invader, but pretty much the same. and my bridge pickup is just the stock pickup on my laguna!
Quote by !Mike!
I see you really like avenged sevenfold so if you keep learning Syns guitar parts you'll be amazing at guitar in no time!

They are most definitely my favorite band. Id love to be as good as syn one day, but i have allllllot of work to do! just gotta be patient and keep practicing!
Quote by a7xrox5
I actually have a Duncan Performer Detonator. so its not technically an invader, but pretty much the same. and my bridge pickup is just the stock pickup on my laguna!

lol, my bad, looks like an invader, but looks can be deceiving, but anyways, it sounded great.
foREVer
Quote by I.shower.naked
lol, my bad, looks like an invader, but looks can be deceiving, but anyways, it sounded great.

Thanks dude! and thats understandable, i was told its the same thing just made in korea and its not as expensive.