pretty much, which volume pedals can be set so that all the way back=no sound change and pushing it forwards increases the volume to a set amount?
i dont think i have seen one that can do thi. but you can take a small block of wood, or some guitar picks taped together if you're zakk wylde, to put under the heel side of the pedal. this way "all the way down" is now only as far down as you let it go. then all the way up is just all the way up.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
I could be wrong, but I think the Visual Volume can do that.
Quote by s3r3nitys33k3r3
I'd buy poop from him.