Anyone have any experience with this? Is it really bad? The reviews are pretty good and it is a Washburn so it should be good for the money, but I'd like to hear from EG about this before I make any stupid decisions.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I have one, its ok. I payed $90 for it on ebay. Its kinda beat up though and it needed a nut. The neck is decent, probably close to ibanez thin. The pickups are horrid. The tune o matic bridge is pretty cheap, but the grover tuners are great. mine is korean. I heard the chinese ones suck.

I think its easily worth a few hundred. Its a solid guitar, it just needs new pickups.

If you are going to pay $400 or more, look elsewhere for an ibanez rg7420/1 or rg7620/1. those are way better guitars and can be found on ebay for cheap.

Edit: i just saw youre in iceland. The ibanez may be hard to come by up there, so a korean wg587 may be a good thing to jump on. Id avoid a tremolo though.
Last edited by W4RP1G at Aug 13, 2011,
thanks.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.