Page 1 of 3
Why the hell are we not overthrowing our government right now? There is literally no way they could stop us. Can we just stop being brainwashed please and help each other?

All we need is numbers. We can rush into Washington, and destroy everything. Come on, let's do it.

Nothing is stopping us.
Quote by dig up my date
Why the hell are we not overthrowing our government right now? There is literally no way they could stop us. Can we just stop being brainwashed please and help each other?

All we need is numbers. We can rush into Washington, and destroy everything. Come on, let's do it.

Nothing is stopping us.

The real world is too desolate for such dreams to occur. Besides, it'd end up the same. All governments end up in the hands of a higher class.
*Screen shot*
*Sends picture to Secret Service.*

Sorry.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Because things aren't really all that bad here.
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by dig up my date

Nothing is stopping us.

Because some of us aren't morons.
RIP Gooze

cats
Don't they have that one thing....

ah whats it called...

....right on the tip of my

MILITARY that's it. The military. Yea. They have one of those.
Quote by LSC300
Our president does blow pretty hard..

The members of Congress are significantly worse than the President.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by dig up my date
Not destroy small business owners, but destroy our capitol.

Not the best way to do this.

There really is no good way that I can think of. It will always end the same, especially since many Americans feel that this system is perfect and treat the ruling elite like heroes. There's no way everybody could agree, so even in a peaceful protest I doubt anybody would have a common goal.

Edit: Sorry for being serious in a thread where everyone's joking. (and I know my opinions are bullshit)
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Aug 13, 2011,
I actually like the govenment and am quite contempt being a brainwashed sheeple.
Quote by GODhimself37
Because things aren't really all that bad here.

I can vouch for this, we live in the same area. Its not exactly perfect, but it could definitely be a hell of a lot worse, and likely would be if Washington fell.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by dig up my date
Maybe this is why weed/psychedelics are deemed illegal. They afraid of yo mindz openin' ^

There's no way a pothead is gonna cause a revolution. We're far too lazy
Or you can calm down. Up to you.

I don't like how it is either, but I don't think rushing into Washington and fucking shit up is gonna do more than fuck shit up.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
The members of Congress are significantly worse than the President.

They all suck TBQH.
Haha. Don't listen to my ill-relevant posts about overthrowing the govt. I just don't want my fellow brotherin' getting arrested anymore
cause compared to 3rd world countries like Africa, the US is pretty friggin awesome.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by dig up my date
Haha. Don't listen to my ill-relevant posts about overthrowing the govt. I just don't want my fellow brotherin' getting arrested anymore

Edit: And please learn to use spellcheck.
so lets say we have an attempted overthrow, itd just end up as a rioting crowd being controlled by the military, a few of the rioters would die in the chaos, the rest arrested, and then the rest of the country would go on as if it never happened
Quote by dig up my date

Were you trying to dig the word "brethren" out of your skull there?
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by theogonia777
countries like Africa

ololololo

I don't agree with this mind set. You're right, and I'm probably wrong, but I don't think the fact that there are worse places means that we should just be ok with everything. And the developed, "free" world is partially to blame for the situation in many African countries and other developing countries.

Ok, I will shut up now. I will probably keep posting.

Quote by ledzepplin6914
so lets say we have an attempted overthrow, itd just end up as a rioting crowd being controlled by the military, a few of the rioters would die in the chaos, the rest arrested, and then the rest of the country would go on as if it never happened

Not if you peacefully protest, meet up with influential public officials, offer sexual favors to get them on your side, and use them as everybody's puppets.

I suck at posting joke/pit like responses. Not that I want to be good at it.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Aug 13, 2011,
Wow this thread is full of a bunch of 13 year olds screaming about how terrible the government is. ANARCHY FTW LOL!!!

LSC300, you have said nothing in this thread but "Our president does blow pretty hard.." and "[our elected officials] all suck TBQH". Wow, that's some in-depth analysis right there. I seriously hope you are not old enough to vote.

And TS, really? Rush Washington and overthrow the government? You obviously have a firm grasp of the socio-political landscape of the US. Why don't we just elect Pit Monkeys as congressmen?
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by WaterGod
I actually like the govenment and am quite contempt being a brainwashed sheeple.
contempt: The feeling that a person or a thing is beneath consideration, worthless, or deserving scorn.
content: In a state of peaceful happiness.

I hope you meant that as a pun.
We are America
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

Quote by wyldething
Why don't we just elect Pit Monkeys as congressmen?

I'd rather we branch off into our own little society on some forsaken island somewhere. I could live with [most of] you guys.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Don't they have that one thing....

ah whats it called...

....right on the tip of my

MILITARY that's it. The military. Yea. They have one of those.

Do you really believe the military would kill its own families. They may be soldiers, but they're not psychos, and they have families as well. It would mean they'd have to possibly hurt their own family.

That's paraphrased from an actual ex-soldier too (my brother). Just throwing it out there is all.
Quote by wyldething
Why don't we just elect Pit Monkeys as congressmen?

the horror.....

Quote by Norse Thrasher
Do you really believe the military would kill its own families. They may be soldiers, but they're not psychos, and they have families as well. It would mean they'd have to possibly hurt their own family.

That's paraphrased from an actual ex-soldier too (my brother). Just throwing it out there is all.

Well not everyone has family i the military. I mean, I was kinda being half serious when I posted that, but the government could easily stop an uprising if they really wanted to. Unless the military sided with the uprising. But the gov't pays the military, so IDK how that would unfold.

Moral of the story, no uprising be happening any time soon.
Last edited by SeveralSpecies at Aug 13, 2011,
Quote by wyldething
Wow this thread is full of a bunch of 13 year olds screaming about how terrible the government is. ANARCHY FTW LOL!!!

LSC300, you have said nothing in this thread but "Our president does blow pretty hard.." and "[our elected officials] all suck TBQH". Wow, that's some in-depth analysis right there. I seriously hope you are not old enough to vote.

And TS, really? Rush Washington and overthrow the government? You obviously have a firm grasp of the socio-political landscape of the US. Why don't we just elect Pit Monkeys as congressmen?

Lets overthrow our democratic government and replace it with.... A democratic government! YEAH!
Quote by SeveralSpecies
the horror.....

You could elect me. I'm slightly less stupid...

I realize my post in this thread have been whiny. Sorry, everybody.

^lulz, our government is hardly democratic. **** it, being a whiny idiot is all I know how to be.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
the horror.....

Well not everyone has family i the military. I mean, I was kinda being half serious when I posted that, but the government could easily stop an uprising if they really wanted to. Unless the military sided with the uprising. But the gov't pays the military, so IDK how that would unfold.

Moral of the story, no uprising be happening any time soon.

Agreed.
Civil war is bad.

For the economy.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Norse Thrasher

It doesn't take a whole military unit to kill civilians. One psycho with an automatic rifle could mow down quite a few people.

But to the point of overthrowing the government: shut your mouth and stop acting like you're living in a complete shit hole. If you're posting on UG, then chances are you have no right to even contemplate anarchy.
Page 1 of 3