How does he DO THAT!?
Anybody know any more about his technique.
that shredding he does.. what is he playing.. scales?? or is he playing"Out" Or what?
Does the Suhr have a lot to do with his playing? Suhrs are 3200 at the least. So i reckon the guitar is a dream to play on.
Quote by BK202
No one gives a shit about Guthrie Govan. He's boring and you are too.

Hush little emo boy.
Quote by JacobCaine
How does he DO THAT!?
Anybody know any more about his technique.
that shredding he does.. what is he playing.. scales?? or is he playing"Out" Or what?
Does the Suhr have a lot to do with his playing? Suhrs are 3200 at the least. So i reckon the guitar is a dream to play on.

His guitar hasn't got much to do with how he plays. No great guitarist has any specific need for a guitar (other than it being playable and decent sounding) to sound like themselves.
Like the Black Veil brides???? Lmao, Guthrie doesn't have to wear Make up to get respect from little kids. He plays Real music, dont get me wrong, i like to listen to some "Emo" Bands too. But Guthrie Govan is the best guitarist on the planet Hands down.
Quote by JacobCaine
Like the Black Veil brides???? Lmao, Guthrie doesn't have to wear Make up to get respect from little kids. He plays Real music, dont get me wrong, i like to listen to some "Emo" Bands too. But Guthrie Govan is the best guitarist on the planet Hands down.

Nice elitism, bro

OT:

Quote by BK202
No one gives a shit about Guthrie Govan. He's boring and you are too.

I don't really care about him, his music sounds like random notes at high speed only for the sake of random notes at high speed.
Quote by JacobCaine

Except that's not emo...

I don't know where you're getting your information, but I would cut the source if I were you.
Quote by JacobCaine

Name one emo band you like.

PROTIP: If you say a non-emo band in response to this, your head is mine. The mods can't save you here.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
More Gunthrie Love.

wonderful slippery thing is maybe one of the best guitar compositions to me.
Quote by due 07

This

AEDIT: Just so my post isn't completely spam. Fives.

He's a helluva guitarist I'll give you that, but best guitarist? No. There's no such thing.

Also, he might play fast, but his technique isn't that great, he rarely uses his pinky finger (as you will notice in the video).

His compositions are great though, fun to listen to, and at times, fun to play.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Aug 15, 2011,