Title says it all, I keep going back and forth on what I want, so maybe this will present me with something I can't refuse. $500 is my absolute limit, but anything less than it would be fantastic.

I like
*Humbuckers or stacked single coils
*bigsbys
*"Normal" finishes (No neon colors or crazy designs, etc)
*Bigsby's
*Maple necks
*Simple controls (Anything more than 2 vol/2 tone and a selector switch, and I just get lost or don't use it)

I don't like
*EMG's
*Floyd rose's
*pointy metal guitars

Some guitars I've been GAS-ing for are
*Epiphone Les Paul custom
*Squier Classic Vibe tele (any of them but the semi-hollow)
*Something Gretsch
*MIM tele or strat

.....But I'm not limiting it to any of those. If it's under $500 and doesn't have any/all of the stuff I don't like, leave a comment here or e-mail me at titancaleb@yahoo.com
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Forgot to note, I am in the US (Nebraska specifically)
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Whoops
Possibly looking to get rid of a Dean Evo Special. LP type guitar with 1 vol 1 tone. Upgraded with a bone nut. I will know for sure whether I want to get rid of it for another day or so. I'll send you an email as well.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I'll sell you my Epiphone Gothic Flying V....if you're interested
Quote by punk_rules_1997

Hi, I am looking for an amp setting close to the sound of bands like Black Veil Brides.

Quote by Eppicurt

Set everything to 12 o'clock.

Go from there.

lol

Jackson WRMG
Peavey Valveking 112
Pod HD300

Will buy guitars & guitar parts
PM me for info
I've got my fernandes ravelle Dave kushner signature series in perfect shape. It was $1100 new, but I'm desperate for cash if you're interested. It plays just like a les Paul but with a bit more open sound. I'd do $500 if you're interested.
*insert witty statement here*