G'Day from Australia... I felt compelled to join this great forum to help spread the word about the awesome nature of the 1960's, 1970's Japanese made Guitars and Amplifiers which I discovered by chance. My first discovery was a black Eros guitar which was made by Matsumoku. I found this 'gem' in a second hand store and the magic it posesses has taught me how to play. I began to learn more and then discovered Univox who marketed these Matsumoku made guitars in the USA (Eros was marketed in the UK) The amount of musical equipment sold by Univox has blown my mind. Amplifiers, Microphones and numerous Effects devices continue to perform 40 years after they were made and in my opinion will kick the arse of any of the new stuff available now. Who else out there is Rocking & Rolling with these weapons of mass seduction ?
Last edited by zombie wolf at Aug 13, 2011,
Good Afternoon from England!
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Hi
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
g'day bruce
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Heya! Fellow Australian!
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.