So I decided it is time to change up the pickups in my guitar. Right now there are some Ibanez/Duncan designed ones that I'm pretty sure are supposed to be like the Super Distortion and '59. The neck pickup is alright, but the bridge always seems kinda muddy to me, and the harmonics don't ring as much as I'd like.

I play a lot of Coheed and Cambria, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Mastodon, Incubus, and Opeth. That being said, I want something thats going to be nice and heavy with healthy crunch, but has good cleans too, so no EMGs or other actives please, I gave up on those a long time ago. I hope you guys can help me out. So far I've only really been suggested Evolutions, but I've also heard that they don't make the best rhythm pickups, which is very important to me as well.
Why not just check out some BKP's? Best stuff money can buy and their collection has something for everyone.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
I was debating trying some out, but I've never heard any in "real life", just a bunch of youtube reviews and the alike which isn't exactly the best way to judge how something sounds. Any in particular you'd suggest?