a lot
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Personally, I'd much rather just go for a Suhr with my own choice of options rather than a gimmicky button. >.>

Not to mention that being constantly reminded about Guthrie isn't good for the self-esteem.
That much money for a cut and pickups from another company? Shit, might as well get 2 Fender Custom Shop guitars for that price.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
you can probably get your own custom suhr for less money tbh, so why pay more for one built to someone else's spec?

but if you were expecting a suhr for £300 you're doing it wrong
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Suhr's are nice guitars, I love my friends, but I would rather a custom, hence the Vik on order