Hi all, My name is Tim and I'm new to this forum.

I'm looking for the name of a song for a long time but I just can't find it, searched on google and everything but I didn't have any luck so far.

I'm looking for the name of the song in this vid in the link below.

I'm looking for the name of the song that starts around 17.47 and ends on 19.39.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/nitro-circus-season-2-ep-5-no-right-churn/1621772/playlist.jhtml

I would really appreciate your help

many thanks in advance,

Tim

Btw: If this not the right thread to post this kind of things, I would like to hear it so that I don't make a mistake haha
I don't know, but going to mtv.com made me shudder a little... maybe check the shows credits or something?
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Quote by Timb763wl
sorry...but I really don't understand your post..

Whats there to understand?

He was intensively aggravated at your join date.
alllright.... but let's get ontopic...because I'm pretty despared to get the titel and artist of this song.
I tried, but it gives me an error because I live outside the US
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
That made me tear a little on the inside. wth. I'm in England and its being stupid.
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Thanks weaponized! aprreciate it! I even turned my volume that much up so that I maybe could here a little lyrics, and if I typed that in to google I get any luck, but even this didn't worked out.

Are there any English speaking guys who can listen to that bit of the lyrics, because I'm from holland I'ts harder for me to understand the lyrics so maybe you guys can post here some lyrics that they can hear, and then I'll wil try my luck again at google!

Thanks,

tim
Forgotten Boys - Get Load

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Thanks guys !!! It indeed was Forgotten Boys - Get Load!

I'm really happy now haha, only a shame that there are no video's of the studio version on youtube.

now one question left.. does someone now where to download this song, I mean I really would like to have the studio version (normal version) of it.

Many thanks again! (jthm_guitarist)

All you other guys many thanks for helping!
Tim.
Last edited by Timb763wl at Aug 13, 2011,
Oh sh*t: the moment that big dude hits the side of the ramp in his little pink car

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hahahah yes I'ts fun to see isn't it? haha, He completely dissapears into that ramp

He was lucky he didn't get any injury.
Check out yer profile

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by smokeysteve22
Whats there to understand?

He was intensively aggravated at your join date.

I think you mean intensely