Page 1 of 2
All you trolls can hang up your boots (keyboards?) because this guy wins. I know this should probably go in the politics thread but it's too great to pass up. He wins many internets.
What. The. Fuck.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
He dug his hole deeper and deeper as the debate went on
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
He's more right than you give him credit for.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
That guy is just retarded but her get's funnier as he keeps talking lol
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
I already posted this in the london riots thread (yes butthurt, no just joking)

It's really funny when he reads the text message out loud! And the comment about Jamaican patois.
Quote by GNR's Fan
I already posted this in the london riots thread (yes butthurt, no just joking)

It's really funny when he reads the text message out loud! And the comment about Jamaican patois.

I loved the text message though yeah "innit"?

At 5:11 does Owen Jones say "**** wrists David"?

And at 5:33 Dreda Say Mitchell, she nods her head as though she agrees and understands him, then as soon as he turns his head, she shakes hers, and looks utterly (and understandably) pissed off.

It was entertaining to watch, but also ****ing annoying. I was waiting for the old bastard to have a heart attack on set.

But yeah, I just love the fact that it gets worse and worse for him, and they all are clearly getting more and more pissed off by his pathetic "explanations".
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Last edited by coco-loco at Aug 13, 2011,
I like this guy.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Hey England! 1991 called, they want their Dan Quayle back.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Enoch Powell?

I've only ever heard Eric Clapton refer to that douche. Why bring him up again?

EDIT: This man is quite literally making me want to punch the screen.

Balding scumbag.
Last edited by Alkaline 64 at Aug 13, 2011,
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by Bladez22
can't tell if trolling.....or just racist....

Neither. You missed the point completely. Yes he starts off very very vague, saying the whites have become black but his point is a lot deeper then that.

But what he's trying to say, and I think most of you guys missed the point, is that the chavs and the people who are 'rioting' are just practicing gang culture. The gang culture, or as he called it 'black culture' does certainly NOT pertain to all people who are black; or just to black people alone but to a minority of people who engage in gang culture.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by Jazz Funeral
Hey England! 1991 called, they want their Dan Quayle back.

DID YOU WARN THEM ABOUT THE BOMBS?!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
DID YOU WARN THEM ABOUT THE BOMBS?!

No. Bombs are delightful.

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Originally Posted by: vicarious46
Neither. You missed the point completely. Yes he starts off very very vague, saying the whites have become black but his point is a lot deeper then that.

But what he's trying to say, and I think most of you guys missed the point, is that the chavs and the people who are 'rioting' are just practicing gang culture. The gang culture, or as he called it 'black culture' does certainly NOT pertain to all people who are black; or just to black people alone but to a minority of people who engage in gang culture.

i just finished the video now (sorry i watched the opening minute and posted, my bad there.) I can kinda see his points now, but he hasn't really explained what he means, a lot of his points are very controversial and could be misinterpreted. BUT i do agree with him on some things, like how the "cool" culture is to be violent and be assholes.
this is probably one of those things that sound good in your head, but are terrible out loud
Quote by Bird32

I poke badgers with spoons
Quote by Jackal58

+1

Face the facts, that's how it is. Yeah racism's bad and everything but there's no denying that these communities, 'them' and 'us', do exist and that's a huge part of city life.
I hate how he pronounces most of his words. And his accent. And the fact he said "an historian" I know it's grammatically correct somewhere along the line, but I hate it. It sounds especially wrong outside of an American accent.

Oh and his arguments were pretty stupid too
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by vicarious46

No, he's saying that the white youth are acting particularly black. He also said that if a black person were to be successful, they would be acting white. He is implying that success=white and degenerates=black. That is racist.
Quote by Well.......
No, he's saying that the white youth are acting particularly black. He also said that if a black person were to be successful, they would be acting white. He is implying that success=white and degenerates=black. That is racist.

I think he's just doing a terrible job of explaining that "black culture" has come to mean poor and ****ing bitches and hoes and being in gangs. It's a strong generalization, but I see where he's coming from. He's talking about the cultures behind the color. You can't deny (using his example) the amount of rappers that are black and talk about ****ing bitches and hoes and being in gangs. He's assuming that rap speaks for every single black person ever, which is incorrect. Black people acting white would mean ditching the bitches and hoes he thinks are prevalent in the videos and leaving crime, because in general (according to him) blacks have higher crime rates than whites.

He did a terrible job of explaining himself, but you can't seriously deny that there is a black culture that has been constructed the last 100 years. I don't think it's entirely relevant, but I think he is on the right track.

Him reading that text message/twitter/whatever though at 3:30ish
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Tbh for the most of it he didn't actually get to finish his point.

They'd rape him for his theory or answer, give him a minute to go into it - then they'd fly off the handle cutting him off.

He isn't racist, you even see him say that he is worried for the young black people - and it actually effects him.

All he was bringing up is that a particular form of black culture has the pretense of violence, and that particular culture (which is far from being the mass black culture) is glorified, and is therefore adopted by the young white males who believe such a thing is cool. Which in turn makes them want to be part of that social group even more, meaning their likeliness to act in this way is stronger than normal.

His mass generalizations do him no good, but it's a ****ing TV interview, not his thesis.

Basically, i feel they've all missed the point. It isn't about race, it isn't about materialism, it isn't even about culture, it's about them taking the opportunity that was so very temptingly laid out for them. People joined the riots because there was no policing happening, it's why 10 years old took stuff they wanted - because their elders were doing it, so the riots became the culture for that specifically effected area. It was a lack of policing and fear that allowed the riots to increase in size, and gain the ability to scale the country.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
The entire segment is quite lousy. It might be spectacular because he's a learned man and comes out looking so so bad. Not much win though ergo not a good trol.
Last edited by Divinephyton at Aug 13, 2011,
Quote by Jackal58
Maybe the basic ideas he has are right, for instance ghetto culture may be partly to blame. It's just he generalizes a lot and overall does a terrible job of explaining his points.
Quote by Bladez22
can't tell if trolling.....or just racist....

Or both.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Page 1 of 2