I love the RoTS review.

"Fortunately, the only kid who talks in this one dies. And they all die. These are positive changes."
I forget exactly how he worded it, but I remember him saying at the start of one of the prequel reviews, "well, you might be asking me exactly what's wrong with this movie, the answer is really quite long because it basically involves every single thing in the movie."

Genius.
The Baby's Day Out review is the single best thing on the internet
love it. the bit with anakin and padme and the buzzer for things he does wrong in the relationship is gold. apparently girls in other galaxies dig fascism, murder and general creepiness.
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
I've seen all three star wars reviews and, apart from the second one spending way too long on the non-review parts of it, they are hilarious. Apart from those and his Avatar review, I haven't seen anything else from RLM.
Love the Star Wars reviews, and I've seen a couple others like Avatar. I should watch a couple more of them.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
I forget exactly how he worded it, but I remember him saying at the start of one of the prequel reviews, "well, you might be asking me exactly what's wrong with this movie, the answer is really quite long because it basically involves every single thing in the movie."

Genius.

Yes. Love that line.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Last edited by Thrasher51 at Aug 13, 2011,
He's great, man.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
"So then R2 puts a thing in a thing" made me shoot beer from my nose the first time I saw it.

Love the dude.
He is awesome
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Still waiting for my pizza rolls.

Love them otherwise.
It's gonna be a blue day
It gets a little creepy/weird with the rape gag, but yeah, great Star Wars stuff.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Like everyone mentioned, the Star Wars reviews are great.

He absolutely tears them apart.
I remember sitting up one night watching the Star Wars one and freaking out when he goes to find the 'toys' in his basement
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Fantastic reviews - my favourite bit is when he has guests describe Han Solo, C3PO etc, then do the same for Qui Gon and Padme. She is.... a queen?
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.
Love them. Indy 4 review coming soon. Can't wait.
Check out my band Disturbed
Star Wars reviews are brilliant. Just amazing.
¯|(°_o)/¯
What's wrong with your faaaceee?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████