Hey guys,

So here's the gig. Starting lsat year at my school we added a "rhythm section" to our pep band. Our rhythm section consists of 1 or 2 guitars, 1 keyboard, 1 bass, and a drum set. It's honestly one of the funnest things ever.

Through out games our band teacher will let us do "rhythm section jams" which equates to us jamming and just having fun.

The songs we usually played last year were Sweet Child O' Mine, Jump, Sweet Home Alabama, and.... nothing else. Hence forth my dilemma. We need more songs to jam! Open to any ideas. preferably songs that aren't too hard to learn. This is mostly just for fun we don't want to to spend an hour trying to learn one song.

Thanks in advance!
Free Bird.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
could go with the classic sunshine of your love. its pretty fun to jam and do some solos.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by guitar/bass95
+1

How about some UFO songs? Rock Bottom?

what do you mean? never heard of these.
Thriller, last year for my school band they dimmed the light and had fog machines spraying into the crowd. My band teacher is ****ing awesome.
you're a stone fox
Green Day
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Quote by CrazyAce#7
The Wizard by Black Sabbath

Or Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath (off the Black Sabbath album) That would be pretty cool.
you're a stone fox
Quote by geetaraddict
Sadly i haven't heard of UFO would you be kind enough to enlighten me?

EDIT:Um what? I had some serious problems with firefox. Sorry for the double post.
Last edited by guitar/bass95 at Aug 13, 2011,
Quote by geetaraddict
wow.... that's awesome!

If that was a compliment for the band, I know. They are really great. Rock Bottom is easily on my top 10 rock songs.
Quote by guitar/bass95
If that was a compliment for the band, I know. They are really great. Rock Bottom is easily on my top 10 rock songs.

it was! i can see why! can't believe i never had heard of them :/ I mostly listen to hair metal. so that's probably why....
Steady As She Goes. Forget You (you can do a rock version easy.) My Hero. Blitzkreig Bop. Smoke on the Water (you know you want to.) Rosalita. Kick Out The Jams. I Love Rock and Roll. Cassandra Gemini.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by bry0n
Steady As She Goes. Forget You (you can do a rock version easy.) My Hero. Blitzkreig Bop. Smoke on the Water (you know you want to.) Rosalita. Kick Out The Jams. I Love Rock and Roll. Cassandra Gemini.

Forget you? it sounds familiar... it's on the tip of my tongue, but who is it by?
Never Gonna Give You Up.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by bry0n

Any real Ramones fan would groin at the sight of that. Play Pinhead or Warthog or something besides that if you do a Ramones song.
you're a stone fox
Quote by geetaraddict
it was! i can see why! can't believe i never had heard of them :/ I mostly listen to hair metal. so that's probably why....

Glad you liked it you should try Michael Schenker Group too, its the guitarists own band.