Hello there, Wagner here, I'm new on that forum so I need to know how I can play that Chord because I stoped playing when it was on front of me :/, sorry for the english... I'm Latin.
Play it like this:

open 0
open 0
pointer 2
middle 2
open 0
muted X

Or like this:

muted X
muted X
pointer 4
pinky 7
ring 7
muted X
Play it like this:

open 0
open 0
pointer 2
middle 2
open 0
muted X

if the muted x is the low E string, I would change the pointer and the middle finger so that the pointer is on d string and the middle finger on the g string
From my understanding, you cant have a minor chord and a 'sus' chord in one. The sus replaces the 3rd in the chord, which decides the chords major/minor tonality (so a chord can't be both major/minor AND suspended)

Also, sus9 is the same as sus2, as it will be more commonly written.

So the chord you actually want is Asus2.

e 0
B 0
G 2
D 2
A 0
E x

Anyone, feel free to correct any of this if it's wrong... it's been quite a while since I dabbled in music theory
From my understanding, you cant have a minor chord and a 'sus' chord in one. The sus replaces the 3rd in the chord, which decides the chords major/minor tonality (so a chord can't be both major/minor AND suspended)

Sounds right to me^^
I think he might mean Am(add9) this will give the 3rd and the 2nd.
X02410
There are a couple ways to play an Am(add9)
Fret 9 (Note B)
7 ( E)
5 ( A) - Played on low E-string

This is one of the ways to plAY it (barre chord style)
If you don't play the major/minor 3rd it's a Sus2 Chord and not major or minor since the 3rd determines the gender of the chord - the B replaces the C#/C.
Also it would be Am9 if the 3rd (C) and the 9th (B) is included and not Am sus9
Quote by Black Hazard
If the low E is muted, why include it at all?

IF thats directed towards me, I always make sure my fingering examples have 6 characters so people will know that the open A is an open A and not an open E. common courtesy. If i saw 02410, i would play it on the E string.... which would be completely wrong.
Quote by Charlie4
Also it would be Am9 if the 3rd (C) and the 9th (B) is included and not Am sus9

It would only be Am9 if there was a b7 in there. Thats why Am(add9) works best. its minor and has the 2nd in there.
Quote by Winsbury

So the chord you actually want is Asus2.

e 0
B 0
G 2
D 2
A 0
E x

Anyone, feel free to correct any of this if it's wrong... it's been quite a while since I dabbled in music theory

I dont think sus9 is the same as sus2. in a sus2, the third above the root will be replaced, in a sus9 the third above the octave will be replaced. obviously, there's still no third played anywhere, otherwise it would be an add9. not sure about this though :P
You don't sus a 9 and you don't add a 2. The correct chord is Am add9 and would be:
E - 0
B - 1
G - 4
D - 2
A - 0
E - X

Sus means you are replacing the normal major or minor 3rd with the 2 or 4.
Add means you are adding the 9 (same as 2) or 11 (same as 4) so the 3rd stays.
I would look weird to write out a chord as 1-2-3-5 so an add 9 is 1-3-5-9.