grow limb
56 25%
grow intel
95 43%
grow strength
27 12%
Voters: 221.
Page 1 of 5
Ok heres how it works. This is our creature We will call him "yellow" for lack of a better name yet.

It is a single cell organism right now but each day I will post a poll and everyone votes on what the creature does next. It can evolve or use its environment around it to do whatever you guys can think up. The creature will also Come in contact with other creatures (sometimes these creatures will be from other forums. How those creatures react to our yellow creature will be decided by the other forum its from) and how our creature will react to it will be decided by you guys by "vote". and updated by me every day.
You will have the following options when you encounter a creature.
Try to fight it ( if it doesnt defend it will lose a limb.. if it defends it does nothing.)
Try to defend against it ( any attacks it launches do nothing )
Try to eat it (will only work if it has 0 limbs)
Try to communicate with it ( can attempt to send a message to other creature)
Try to Mate with it ( can attempt to produce offspring with creature. wont work if rival creature attacks trys to eat you or defends)
Try to Run
you will also have the following options every day
You can also choose to
Try to Evolve a limb (gains perks)
Try to Evolve intelligence (Intelligence +1 gives your creature more information about the world around it and any rival creatures it encounters for each point it has)
Try to Evolve Size/Strength (strength +1 Damages 1 limb for every point it has in strength per attack)
Try to explore (Random encounter will be RNG'd)

But be careful cause if there are other creatures around that decide to attack while your not defending or attacking your creature will be negatively effected. (getting attacked or eaten without defending vrs a monster will result in loss of limbs If your creature ever loses all its limbs it can be killed by an attack and eaten.)

Day 1. Creature name = yellow
Strength 0
Intelligence 0
limbs 0
So our little yellow blob of primordial goo was just sitting around doing goo stuff when he noticed he wasnt alone.

how does our yellow creature react to the red creature?

day2
The red creature has decided to use its turn and try to evolve a limb. oblivious to the lustful squiggles of its neighborly blob.

After alot of strange noises our creature has merged with the red creature unfortunately for the red cell it was too busy evolving limbs to put up a fight.
yellow creature now looks like this

Day 3
Strength 0
Intelligence 0
limbs1
So our little blob has a limb now. And its been sexually satisfied. But if it doesnt eat something soon IT MIGHT DIE.

day 4
So our creature decided to explore. Its not so good at moving because it doesnt have any legs yet but after doing barrel rolls for a good 12 hours it managed to move like 10 inches away. wich is like the other side of the world in blob distance. It noticed a funny looking blob that it had never seen before standing around. It had to figure out how it was gonna react to this strange creature. The unknown blob looks somewhat dangerous perhaps our little blob should proceed with caution.

What will our blob do?

day5
So thrusty strikes again. Man He sure is lucky. He needs to stop mating with his food every time otherwise hes gonna be a pretty sickly looking blob soon.

Day5.2
Upgrade +1 strength

Rival Creatures
Green creature
http://scum.forumgoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=209
Blue creature
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=252471
Pink creature
http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=6456.0

Other Creatures
http://scum.forumgoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=175

Last edited by Coagulation at Aug 13, 2011,
Thrusty!
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
it looks like Satan or something hhaha
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Hail Thrustor: Harvester od Innocence!

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Holy shit that's badass.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
intel intel intel!
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Holy crap, thats the dumbest looking blob I've ever seen. He's drooling all over himself!

Grow intel!
Now it needs more intelligence so it doesn't have vapor for a head and can actually use it's new strength.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Doesn't it need to eat?
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
You guys should give him some LIMBS.. HONESTLY.. The "Badass torso path" Might not be so good.
Quote by Coagulation
You guys should give him some LIMBS.. HONESTLY.. The "Badass torso path" Might not be so good.

If it doesnt eat Its overall size will not increase and If it goes too long it will get sick and die.
Looks a bit like Hugh Gee...
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Coagulation

see? Told you,Thrustor:Harvester of Innocence needs some arms so he can actually CATCH it's pray....listen to the creator!
We are going to starve to death. Explore.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
make it actually look like an animal and not the banging shit I just laid
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by Coagulation
If it doesnt eat Its overall size will not increase and If it goes too long it will get sick and die.

So... what you're saying is... we should make it mate more?
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
.. It's starting to look quite badass. I'm saying intelligence is the way to go though!
Tell me who's that writin'...
Thrustor needs intelligence! Maybe he'll be able to locate something to eat!

After that, he needs limbs. Lots and lots of limbs.

That said, he looks pretty badass now. Are those legs, btw?
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Limbs! It must evolve into Balrog!

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

WE MUST CONVERT THRUSTY INTO AN ACTIVE DISCIPLE OF THE RELIGION OF SEX. BUT TO DO THAT HE NEEDS A BRAIN.

INTEL IS THE WAY TO COMPUTE.

e
Quote by VillainousLatin
Coagulation are there other creatures on other forums excluding this one and the TL' s one? or are we the only ones making progress?

http://scum.forumgoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=209

http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=6456.0

So far in order of awesomeness it goes

Pink (Iron edge)

Yellow (UG)

Green (Scumslip)

Blue (TL)
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by VillainousLatin
WOOT

UG has to be the best one guys! so give Thrustor Limbs then Feed Him then give him smarts....that' s the way to go

or

Smarts,Eat,Limbs

But he kinda needs food soon, so he needs some way to locate it. Evolving brains has in other cases resulted in eyes, which is an advantage.
it needs to explore to locate food. simply growing intel doesn't work.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Tell ya what. WE NEED TO FUCKING FEED HIM!!!!!!!! Like now.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I thought ours looked pretty badass until I popped over to see Team Liquid's one. That thing is ridiculous.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
Ol' soul-stealing thrusty here needs to eat or his harvesting of innocence will be cut short by possibly the most idiotic way possible.. I mean who forgets to eat?
Quote by Nietsche
Don't drive. Stay in doors in a padded sterilised germ free room with a strait jacket eating vitamin pills at the appropriate intervals

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic

Quote by cptcomet
Weird Kid: Do you play by ear?

Me: No, I play by hand.
Quote by ironmaiden_98
Ol' soul-stealing thrusty here needs to eat or his harvesting of innocence will be cut short by possibly the most idiotic way possible.. I mean who forgets to eat?

Someone with an intelligence score of 0?
Quote by Jackal58
Tell ya what. WE NEED TO FUCKING FEED HIM!!!!!!!! Like now.

We have nothing to eat.

Today: evolve intelligence

Tonight, assuming some random creature comes knocking on Thrusty's door, we eat them. Because we will have the intelligence to know how to do so.

Tomorrow: Grow some limbs so we aren't flopping all over the place
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by chaos13
We have nothing to eat.

Today: evolve intelligence

Tonight, assuming some random creature comes knocking on Thrusty's door, we eat them. Because we will have the intelligence to know how to do so.

Tomorrow: Grow some limbs so we aren't flopping all over the place

This sounds like a good plan. From there on, a healthy balance of strength and limbs is the way to go! Thrustor will become a hulking tentacle monster and harvest innocence all over the place.
But I love flopping all over the place.
Why can't we have him flop too?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
^Mother of god...
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Page 1 of 5