Hello,
I was thinking of buying a tube amp.
I need to choose between a New amp and second hand.

New:
Marshall Haze Head
Marshall Ma50
Blackstar Ht20

Second hand
Marshall Dsl 50
Marshall tsl 60
Marshall Jcm 900 Hi gain dual Reverb
Marshall Jcm 800 MK2

They all cost about the same price. What do you think about these amps and which would you defeniately recomend?

I play a lot of Van halen and Guns n roses stuf. I have a Epiphone les paul standard plus top.
So long as you find one in good condition at the right price, I'd go for one of the JCMs.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
and another question. I play at home most of the time, so are those amps too loud?
the Dsl 50 is 50 watt
TSl60 is 60 watt
Jcm 900 HI gain dual Reverb is 100 watt (i know this one is too loud)
Jcm 800 Mk2 is 50 watt
A 50 watt tube amp is LOOOUUUDDD. I live in an apartment above a business, and I can't turn my 15 watt amp up even half way when they're open or I get complaints. If you're just playing at home, then these amps will all be pretty loud.
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.
I use a 100 watt Marshall in my house. It has a volume knob which I am able to turn when I want it to be quieter. Most other amps have a similar function ;o)

Seriously, when I originally bought my amp I thought the same as you and so I bought a smaller practice amp which I thought I'd need for playing in the house. I hardly ever used it as my main amp worked fine with the volume turned down low enough so I don't get complaints.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryHB
I use a 100 watt Marshall in my house. It has a volume knob which I am able to turn when I want it to be quieter. Most other amps have a similar function ;o)

Seriously, when I originally bought my amp I thought the same as you and so I bought a smaller practice amp which I thought I'd need for playing in the house. I hardly ever used it as my main amp worked fine with the volume turned down low enough so I don't get complaints.

This would definitely work if you're only using the amp for practice. I do a lot of recording with my Tweaker, and I usually just wait until the business is closed. I find that when recording it always sounds best if you can crank the amp to saturate the tubes.
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.
JCM 800 all the way.... damn i want one
Guitars: