Poll: Do you use straighteners?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you use straighteners?
Yes, always!
10 7%
yes, but only if im going out
26 19%
no
104 74%
Voters: 140.
Page 1 of 2
You mean like "pray the gay away"?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by ethanwhufc
the hair on your head.

Ironically, hair straighteners have the opposite effect on your sexual orientation.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I do but only when I have to go out somewhere. If I'm staying home then what's the use?
STಠ_ಠ
Nah. I hate straight hair.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Yep, whenever I leave the house I straighten my hair.

Otherwise I walk around the house with it just in a ponytail.

My hair is a gigantic afro if I don't do anything to it.
Quote by Andrea55
I do but only when I have to go out somewhere. If I'm staying home then what's the use?

yep, same here, some people use them waaay to much
Irons
I do... but not in a Devil Wears Prawda sort of way. Just my bangs really. Otherwise I think it looks silly (especially with how I cut it)
When I had nipple length hair, i did, because my hair always had a flick to it. Now it's a lot shorter i just run some wav through it so i look like i've just woken up. Bed head ftw.
Nope. Bitches love my curls.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by wizards?
No because I'm a guy and real men have hair short enough where they don't need to use a straightener.

that is a stupid comment, only looking an argument.
Irons
I used to use them nearly everyday but i've finished 6th form now, so only if i'm going out somewhere.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Yeah, but I'm looking to stop using them. My girlfriend prefers it curly, plus it doesn't look as bad as I used to think anymore.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
Quote by ethanwhufc
only looking an argument.

This does not make sense. Only looking are grammar.

I have before, but I don't really anymore.
I never use them... but whenever I drink with people some drunk girl wants to straighten my hair... so I guess that kinda counts?
No, but one would probably be useful when my hair's pissing me off.
Quote by Hakoon1
Yeah, but I'm looking to stop using them. My girlfriend prefers it curly, plus it doesn't look as bad as I used to think anymore.

My girlfriend's the opposite

I use them sometimes, sometimes I don't. Depends on my mood really. My hair is naturally wavy with a spiral curl to it. Chicks have told me they'd kill for hair that's like mine. But sometimes I just like it straight. Plus I think it brings out the blonde more and makes it brighter.

Sometimes I just use it to tame the poofyness my hair can get sometimes if it air dries wrong.
Last edited by Norse Thrasher at Aug 13, 2011,
No, because of dat luscious flip. Although my hair is short-ish now anyways, so it'd be futile.
nah. I do feel like buying a straightener on somedays but then im too afraid of doing anything to my hair
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I write poetry
And it sucks.
Quote by leafwhisperer
nah. I do feel like buying a straightener on somedays but then im too afraid of doing anything to my hair

well if you only use them the once they for sure arnt going to damage your hair if thats what you think?
Irons
I already have straight hair...so straightening it might be like dividing by zero or adding zero in an equation.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I do! My hair is uncontrollably wavy, and I'd look like a mess if I didn't use one.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Used to have not-quite shoulder length hair, and straightened it...3 times. No, twice. Had it straightened for me once. The 2 times I did it, I burned myself. I just don't do well with hazardous appliances. Now my hair is short anyway.
2 or 3 times because I have a jewfro and wanted to see what I would look like.
Page 1 of 2