What is a decently priced recording program? It doesnt have to sound shiny, but atleast good enough to post.
you could buy Reaper(free 1 month trial) for under 100$ its a great program and good on the budget.

Then if you wanna chip in more Id go with pro tools. wich runs for 500$-ish (check the prices online im not sure).

theyre is also free options such as Garageband or Audacity.

another question you should ask yourself, will you be utilisng midi? that can make your decision change too.

in the end the the program doesnt realy matter, it more about wich one you like best.
Because anyway if your mics blows and your interface blows or your amp blows...well then your recording will blow.
Last edited by ShevanelFlip at Aug 13, 2011,
Quote by ShevanelFlip
you could buy Reaper(free 1 month trial) for under 100$ its a great program and good on the budget.

Reaper is free forever. It wants you to buy a license after 30 days, but you don't have to, and it will not cripple any of the features. As long as you can stand staring at a popup when you load it up for 5 seconds, it's free to use as long as you want.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Reaper is free forever. It wants you to buy a license after 30 days, but you don't have to, and it will not cripple any of the features. As long as you can stand staring at a popup when you load it up for 5 seconds, it's free to use as long as you want.

Really now? I am going to try this.
All the equipment (mics, amps, etc.) are at my cousin's house, but that not far.

Thanks people.
Quote by MatrixClaw

oh thanks for the headup, i dint know, im still in my 30 days trial time.

that prety awesome , the program is very decent and runs well.
Quote by ShevanelFlip
oh thanks for the headup, i dint know, im still in my 30 days trial time.

that prety awesome , the program is very decent and runs well.

Yep, mine's been on my laptop for like 2 1/2 years
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com