Emails shared with The Indianapolis Star suggest that state Rep. Phillip Hinkle -- responding to a local posting on Craigslist -- offered a young man $80 plus tip to spend time with him Saturday night at the JW Marriott hotel.

The emails, sent from Hinkle's publicly listed personal address, ask the young man for "a couple hours of your time tonight" and offer him cash up front, with a tip of up to $50 or $60 "for a really good time."

The email exchange is in response to the Craigslist posting in which the young man -- who lists his age as 20 in the ad but says he is 18 years old -- says, "I need a sugga daddy."

Sauce

More:
Kameryn Gibson provided the following account of what happened after that final email from phinkle46 @comcast.net.

He said Hinkle picked him up in a white car -- his suit jacket was hanging in the backseat.

When they arrived at the hotel, Gibson said he was given the room key and told to go into the hotel. They couldn't go in together, Gibson was told. About 15 minutes later, Hinkle arrived in the room, changed into a towel and then during small talk informed Gibson he was a lawmaker.

Gibson said the man showed him an identification card.

The ID, Gibson said, gave a name: Phillip Hinkle.

"My eyes got big," Gibson told The Star. "I didn't really know what to say, so I didn't say anything. It was just a shock."

Gibson said he had posted on Craigslist before but had never met up with someone. Knowing he was in a bedroom with a politician, Gibson said, he got cold feet.

"Yeah, I don't want to do this," Gibson said he told Hinkle.

He said Hinkle's response was: "You need to do this, because I came and got you, and I'm not taking you back until we do what we need to do."

Another Article

TL;DR: Rep. Hinkle tried to hire an 18 year old gay prostitute. Said prostitute backed out when he found out his john was politician. Hinkle freaked out, the prostitute called his sister to take him home, and Hinkle and his wife tried to bribe them to keep quiet.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Doesn't mean he's gay bro. He could be a straight guy pretending to be a closet gay to fit in with all the other anti-gay Republicans.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I hope more Indiana republican lawmakers fall.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I don't really have any reaction to this, to be honest, other than to this line:

He said Hinkle's response was: "You need to do this, because I came and got you, and I'm not taking you back until we do what we need to do.

poor guy
Quote by rock.freak667
Some people need prostitutes

I don't care that he hired a prostitute. I care that he hired a gay prostitute while simultaneously opposing equal rights for the LGBT community and flaunting his conservative Christianity as a reason to elect him

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Das_Skittles
I don't care that he hired a prostitute. I care that he hired a gay prostitute while simultaneously opposing equal rights for the LGBT community and flaunting his conservative Christianity as a reason to elect him

Maybe he saw the flaws in his ways and wanted to see what being gay feels like.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Another one bites the dust. Seriously anyone else notice it's always republicans and church leaders that are always busted with gay prostitutes.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by Das_Skittles

hmm...didn't know that.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by rock.freak667
Some people need prostitutes

This, hookers relieve all kinds of stress and bodily fluids that are building up inside of you.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Lib'rul media!!!
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
This, hookers relieve all kinds of stress and bodily fluids that are building up inside of you.

Hookers are only part of an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Well, I guess now we know what happened to hoosierxhoosier
you're a stone fox
Hey his wife was trying to bribe the guy. This shows the strong family bonds Republicans have, just like your family. Everyone makes their mistakes, but if your husband was a homosexual lying sodomizer, would you forgive him? Jesus Would.

Vote Republican 2012

I WAS ****ING BEING SARCASTIC -1 JESUS POINTS IF YOU DIDN'T GET THAT, I CAN'T EVEN VOTE
This wouldn't have happened if he had a new amp
Quote by Twist of fate
Why must the fat die young
Quote by Saint78
Well, I guess now we know what happened to hoosierxhoosier