Okay, so here's the deal, I wanna play a song for this girl I wanna ask out, right? My problem? I don't know which song I should play for her. that's where I need your help. I need a guitar song that says, "I deeply admire who you are and I want nothing but the best for you."

So essentially, what I'm asking is what are some of the guitar songs out there that melt the hearts of the females? if you guys could leave a few suggestions down below that'd be great. I'm really good at guitar so feel free to throw any love song in there and I'll look into them.

Hope you can help

Thanks.
any song by dashboard confessional.
i will follow you into the dark by death cab.
she loves me so by anthony green.
It seems like you're asking two things here: which song should I play to impress a girl, and which song should I play to make this girl love me, and they're two separate things. The first one is easier, because it's not hard to find songs that nearly everyone can enjoy, the second one depends more on the girl, what kind of interaction you have with her right now, and what her past experiences have consisted of.

For the first one, when I'm just showing off to girls I don't really know, nor am i really that attached to I would go with:

Hotel California - The Eagles (Spanish acoustic version off of Hell Freezes Over)
Love Song - The Cure / 311 (this ones bores the hell out of me because it seems so typical and obvious, but it works)
Blink - 182 - All The Small Things (you'd kind of have to hit the right crowd, but the song is catchy and I haven't heard too many females that say they hate it)
Solutions - Bush (Self explanatory if you know the song)
Stellar - Incubus
Scar Tissue / Can't Stop / All Around The World - Red Hot Chili Peppers (again this one seems typical, but any girl who is impressed by guitar/ singing should succumb to these)
Such Great Heights - The Postal Service

And now the main difference between the first and second list is that because you're trying to focus on what makes that person special you have to choose a more unusual song which may be harder because you need to specifically know what they like, and you need to be more aware of how they feel towards you, as well as convey what makes them so interesting to you in the song you choose. So I can't help you pick one, but I can give some examples of mine:

Riviere - Deftones - this song for me kind of represents waiting for somebody to come along and it worked great as a song to perform for a lover because it conveyed how I felt stuck at some place / point in my life and needed somebody to come along and help me out of it and that however long it took I would "wait up for them" even if it meant sacrificing a lot my time, money, love, anything to be with them.

Kingdom of Rust - Doves I've recorded myself doing this song and sent it to someone when they were a long distance away on a trip because it shows them that I felt willing to put trust in them, no matter how far away or how long they were gone, and that while they were gone I thought of them constantly.

A Praise Chorus - Jimmy Eat World / Everlong Foo Fighters - kind of self explanatory

On Top - The Killers / Undisclosed desires - Muse - I would use one of these if she been through a lot of rough situations and I was trying to tell her "hey I know you've been though a lot and you have every right to not trust me, but I promise if you give me a chance to show how I feel for you and how I'm willing to treat you it'll be worth it and as soon as you feel uncomfortable with me we can part ways"

Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve I've used this one before because it was her favorite song, and it kind of matched her opinion of life she had which was "hey this is my life and if you want to tag along with me that's fine, but I make my own decisions and go where I want, so as soon as you try to change that we're through" which I respected and by playing this song was showing that respect for her.

Island in the Sun - Weezer - if the girl you're trying to impress is simple, then sometimes you need a subtle, simple, and fun song to play, and I would use that if this was the case, although for me if a girl is too simple, there's no chance I would ever date her.

Now if you're really awesome, you'd just write your own song, it takes practice, but it's not hard once you get used to it and there's a lot of girls out their that no matter how bad the song sounds they'll still love you for trying to create something solely for them especially if you combine the elements from the second list of songs to create something that matches how you feel toward them and the situation you two are experiencing now, which is how the great majority of love songs are written to begin with...

Hope this helps dude