Page 1 of 3
So I was talking to a couple of my friends and they both brush their teeth in the shower, whereas I just use the sink. I think brushing in the shower is kind of strange, I would much prefer to use cold tap water than hot shower water to brush.

So, thoughts? Do any of you guys brush your teeth in the shower?
Obviously Fassa.
I do it over the sink. But I don't use cold tap water, that's just freaky. Just warm tap water so that it's more comfortable for my teeth

And put up poll
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
I tried to do it in the shower once, but it was all awkward. I couldn't do anything but brush my teeth. I had a hard time getting enough water to rinse my mouth. I ended up spitting on my feet, and after I was done I had no where to put my toothbrush. Yep, sink for me it is.
I started brushing in the shower after going off to college which was just easier and saved time, and now it has become my normal routine to do so.
sink & cold
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I do it this way because I save a little time. The way I shower has been the same for many, many years. Shampoo, brush, then I wash my whole body.
LARGE TEXT
I've never done this. Plus, I don't even keep my toothbrush in the same bathroom that I shower in. The concept has always been strange to me.
I pride myself on my humility.
Sink plus cold water. Don't see the problem with brushing in the shower though, really. It all goes to the same place.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
:/ i always thought it'd just be weird.
and i'm unco enough washing my hair without having to add brushing my teeth to the mix XD
Quote by Grimnak27
No, because early mornings I shower before I eat. I brush after I eat.

This.
I don't even understand how it saves time. I can't shampoo and brush at the same time, so I'm just standing in a different place if I brush in the shower. Same amount of time.
Quote by GoldenRose94
:/ i always thought it'd just be weird.
and i'm unco enough washing my hair without having to add brushing my teeth to the mix XD

are you a girl?

and I don't brush my teeth
Quote by Weaponized
I brushed in the shower once and got toothpaste on my dick.

Never again.

I was almost going to post the exact same thing.
Quote by D&DLover
I don't even understand how it saves time. I can't shampoo and brush at the same time, so I'm just standing in a different place if I brush in the shower. Same amount of time.

So much this.
I brush my teeth using lukewarm water and using the sink. I can't even keep my toothbrush in the bathroom I keep it in my room.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Andrea55
I brush my teeth using lukewarm water and using the sink. I can't even keep my toothbrush in the bathroom I keep it in my room.

It's probably a lot cleaner that way
Quote by D&DLover
It's probably a lot cleaner that way

I know, I seen this Mythbusters episode about toothbrushes in bathrooms and blegh! I just can't keep it in there. Actually I've never kept my toothbrush in the bathroom.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Andrea55
I know, I seen this Mythbusters episode about toothbrushes in bathrooms and blegh! I just can't keep it in there. Actually I've never kept my toothbrush in the bathroom.

Yupyup it was not appetizing
Quote by theflyingapple
Do you guys pee in the shower?

Quote by flanders_91
I do it over the sink. But I don't use cold tap water, that's just freaky. Just warm tap water so that it's more comfortable for my teeth

Quote by D&DLover

Yup to all o' these.
No. The drain is too far away to spit, ew. I don't even keep my toothbrush in my bathroom anyway, so I'd have nowhere to put it while I shower.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Andrea55

If the toothbrush isn't touching anything really how is it cleaner :S? I mean, i have mine like, standing up in a thing like a pen.
Quote by Zoot Allures
If the toothbrush isn't touching anything really how is it cleaner :S? I mean, i have mine like, standing up in a thing like a pen.

I think germs spread through mediums rather easily, even through air, and since there's more germs in a bathroom, I guess that's how.
Quote by Zoot Allures

Me too. Toilet spray, though. Tiny particles of water and feces. Fun times.
My last gf does. Once we were showering and she grabs a toothbrush and paste and starts brushing her teeth and I'm like....hmmmm, interesting.

I don't think it's weird. Drinking cold beer in the shower is nice though, my friend calls it a Redneck shower.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Quote by Andrea55

Astonishingly, all the toothbrushes were speckled with microscopic fecal matter, including the ones that had never seen the inside of a bathroom. The confirmed myth unfortunately proved that there's indeed fecal matter on toothbrushes — and also everywhere else.

So it's everywhere so it doesn't matter much? o.o
Page 1 of 3