So, im thinking about getting this guitar as my first real one, (i've had a squirer for about 2months). Anyway, I was wondering where this guitar is made and any other type of reviews. Also, should i get it with the Floyd Rose special or not?
I think the majority of Shecter's production line is now located in China, so it's probably made there.

I would suggest not getting the floyd, because it's not a very high quality one (though not terrible by what I've heard) and for playing for only 2 months it would prove to give you several headaches as you try to learn how to play and work/adjust a floyd at the same time.
i thought they had them without the Floyd too? If you find one without it, it would be a great guitar. BIG upgrade over your Squier. I've always loved the shape and EMG pickups. if you have the money, go for it. It's a lot more fun learning on a quality instrument and i think you will notice a huge improvement
Well, I didn't wanna soend this much money for a guitar made in china, thought schecter was all USA, and they do have it with the FR, thanks anyways guys.
The Elites are Korean I'm pretty sure, I have the Damien Elite FR and it's Korean. o_O Killer guitar, by the by. The Floyd DOES go out of tune if you go REALLY wacky with it(I divebomb a lot, and it's gone out of tune once on me in the 2 months I've had it, and I don't know what the hell I was doing, so...xD), but it's not that bad, but I think I'd go with a non-Floyd model, I started on a Floyd-equipped guitar and they're hell to restring if you don't know what you're doing. xD Regardless, they're nice guitars for the money, and unlike SOME COMPANIES, they make most of their lineup in lefty, which is dandy. =D
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by Th3GuitarHer0
Well, I didn't wanna soend this much money for a guitar made in china, thought schecter was all USA, and they do have it with the FR, thanks anyways guys.

That's a very Naive statement. Despite what elitists will love to tell you, the country which its produced isn't as important even more so with cheaper guitars. a MIA guitar for that price would be the worst guitar even given what they'd have to cut to abide by labor laws.

If you get into more expensive guitars it can be a difference, but it falls in a later of opinion. Korean made guitars can easily rival any MIJ or MIA guitar. in my opinion at least.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!