Leonid Brezhnev
4 3%
Mikhail Gorbachev
21 17%
Other
9 7%
Voters: 122.
Page 1 of 2
The Soviet Union can be complicated when referring to their leader, as it had its General Secretary and Premier, both with power, so this will be a consolidated poll.

You don't have to like the USSR or any of their leaders to answer, simply which do you find the most interesting, or even, which is the lesser of evils?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
John F. Kennedy
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Weaponized
Which was the one in that Frida biopic?

Leon Trotsky, I don't think he actually became the leader though, him and Stalin competed.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Lenin was the only one who actually did what he did for Communism and the people of Russia.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
Lenin was the only one who actually did what he did for Communism and the people of Russia.

Debatable.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Gorbachev was a bitch. Mad reppin' Kruschev all up in dis' bitch.
Quote by whitenihilist
Asada is schooling Playmadness.

Quote by Victory2134
Asada confirmed for coolest guy in here.
Lenin. I don't like him as a leader though, I like his turn-of-the-century Bakuninist-esque phase. A lot of what he writes in The State And Revolution is quite contrary to the authoritative vanguardism he practiced later. He's also the only of the list that at least attempted to advance the interest of workers, even if he had a vile way of doing so. He was definitely a nasty dictator.
Quote by due 07
Lenin. I don't like him as a leader though, I like his turn-of-the-century Bakuninist-esque phase. A lot of what he writes in The State And Revolution is quite contrary to the authoritative vanguardism he practiced later. He's also the only of the list that at least attempted to advance the interest of workers, even if he had a vile way of doing so. He was definitely a nasty dictator.

This sums up my thoughts on this. I don't think he was quite as nasty as at least Stalin though.

I was tempted to vote Stalin, don't know why.

Edit: If I do know what I'm talking about (I actually have read up on this topic, not sure if I know what I'm talking about anyway), Gorbachev did try to relax censorship and was more diplomatic. Then again, Khrushchev went through the whole de-Stalinization process, that doesn't mean I think he was good.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Aug 14, 2011,
Quote by slipknot5678
This sums up my thoughts on this. I don't think he was quite as nasty as at least Stalin though.

Yeah. He was a nasty guy, but Stalin was nastier. The rest are just cappie pigs, although they're also better than Stalin. Errone's better than Stalin!
Gorby: Glasnost, and the fall of "the wall" did more for our relations with the USSR than any other. The cold war years of putting my head under a desk and of course Red Dawn, isn't so easy forgotten by us GenX'ers.

But in his importance to Russia, knowing more now about the pre-soviet Russia in the latter Tsar years, I'd have to say Lenin by ending the tyrrany, once and for all. Although whether or not things are better now, in Russia, is of course subjective and arguable. Places like Croatia, for example, who knows? Only they do.

Otherwise, whoever the better chess player was out of them all, which is equally important in my book.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Everone know current leader best. This why me no count trees.

Such is life in mother Ruzzia
Quote by jetfuel495
Capitalist pig captured by KGB, sent to count tree in Siberia

Whatever happened to the russian creepypasta thread?
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by Drakathan

Whatever happened to the russian creepypasta thread?

Thread was entertaining, entertainment for capitalist pig. Thread sent to count tree in Siberia.
Gorby was ****ing hilarious.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Steve635z
John Lenin

Fixed
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by UntilISleep
Thread was entertaining, entertainment for capitalist pig. Thread sent to count tree in Siberia.

Thread possess important information about motherland. Thread captured by KGB for interrogation. Thread shot.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
RA-RA-RASPUTIN LOVER OF THE RUSSIAN QUEEN!

He was practically running the place tbh.

Quote by due 07
Yeah. He was a nasty guy, but Stalin was nastier. The rest are just cappie pigs, although they're also better than Stalin. Errone's better than Stalin!

But he made the trains run on time.

Or was that someone else
Last edited by SG_dave at Aug 14, 2011,
Lenin.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by SG_dave
But he made the trains run on time.

Or was that someone else

That's Mussolini, but even so it's just an urban legend. Most of the repair jobs and infrastructure projects in general were done or initiated before the fascists came to power, and even then the trains were more often than not late. It's kind of funny that the very last piece of propaganda fascists and vicious totalitarians can spout is just that - unfounded propaganda.
Quote by due 07
That's Mussolini, but even so it's just an urban legend. Most of the repair jobs and infrastructure projects in general were done or initiated before the fascists came to power, and even then the trains were more often than not late. It's kind of funny that the very last piece of propaganda fascists and vicious totalitarians can spout is just that - unfounded propaganda.

Ah details. Facism works brah
Quote by gabcd86
Didn't see Lenin, voted for Nikita. Nikita was hilarious.

Lenin was at the top. Nikita had my vote because he was quite hilarious, plus I have minor respect for him for de-Stalinizing.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Pokedherin Thepoopin
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I just picked Vladmir because his name is badass. I don't know anything about this stuff really.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
All the dead ones are cool in my book.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 2