It has finally arrived

Bought it through Ibanezrules.com. The setup out of the box was PERFECT. The site owner himself does the setups, and he does it ridiculously well, better than any setups I’ve ever had. I advise anyone who wants to grab an Ibanez guitar to buy it through there.

The Edge-Zero bridge works great, it’s sturdy and when the nuts are locked in it stays solidly in tune. The thumbwheel spring adjustment in the back is very convenient, no more having to open it up and use screwdrivers. Neck is pretty thin and fast, just the way I like it.

Flamed maple top looks stunning, and has areas that disappear at certain angles and appear at others. The craftsmanship is top notch. The tree of life inlays are always great eyecandy!

As far as tone goes, this guitar is my all-around guitar. My 8420ZE has EMGs and will handle anything heavy. With the Air Norton/True Velvet/Tone Zone pickups, this one will cover everything else. In short, this is one of the best guitars I’ve ever played and I'm extremely happy with my purchase!

Here is a tone test video I hastily made, so please excuse the sloppy play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgT2ghxHgzA&hd=1
Dude that guitar is a sexy, sexy beast.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Nice, love me some J Custom winnage

The edge zero II on my guitar is better though
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
That thing is ugly as fvck.

HNGD though, even though you'll probably sell it soon since it's a pile of shit.

Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Quote by Twistedrock
That thing is ugly as fvck.

HNGD though, even though you'll probably sell it soon since it's a pile of shit.

Either this was a troll post or you don't know anything about guitars. I'll go with the troll.

Beautiful thing, J-customs are pretty much the best ibanez guitars around...

Jealous...
Quote by guitar/bass95
Either this was a troll post or you don't know anything about guitars. I'll go with the troll.

Jealous...

Refer to the image at the bottom I own a Prestige myself. ****ing love Ibanez to pieces. What I wouldn't do for a J-Custom like that.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Ibanez guitars: Serious ****ing business.

This is kind of coincidental, because I bitch about Ibanez guitars not fitting my hands well all the time, even though I absolutely love them as a company. I was just looking at some models on their site, and I'm considering just sucking it up and switching back over to them anyway.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
They look so much better in person

I'm jelly

HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by guitar/bass95

Jealous...

You're new to this internet business aint ya??

guitar r000000000000000000000000000000000000000lz etc
wow that looks amazing. I'm not the biggest Ibanez fan but those J's are so so so so so nice
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Holy ****ing shit. That's all
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Sweet axe man.

HNGD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
awesome
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
*creams jeans*

HNGD!
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275
That looks awesome. One question, though. Isn't is bad to string up the posts with the ball ends of the strings? I've seen it done on many guitars but I always see a comment on how bad it is, saying it'll basically tear up the post holes over time and start cutting into the strings. Is that just a myth? Personally, I think it adds a little color to the headstock, especially with D'Addario strings, lol. My favorite strings, by the way.

Nice ass guitar, though. That case is awesome, too. Nice score. =)
ESP Eclipse II SW - D'Addario 11-49 Eb
LTD F-400FM - Ernie Ball 12-56 C#
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
I'm not big into Ibanez... but I want that guitar, sexy as hell.
HNGD!
Guitar/bass/mandolin stuff:
PRS SE Custom 24
PRS SE Paul Allender
Martin DCX1E
Squire Start
Memphis Bass
Johnson Savannah mando

Amp/effects/misc:
Digitech RP1000
Line 6 Spider Valve 212
Toneport Studio KB37

check out my last.fm!

Happy new guitar day. Oh and linguae mortui pro vincere.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Last edited by PsiGuy60 at Aug 14, 2011,
Beautiful, aside from the inlay. It's overbearing IMO.

A nice simple dotted fretboard or even a blank fretboard would make it jizz worthy.
Congrats, that purple one look sexy as hell *drools*
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
That is so sweet looking

HNGD
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier