Check this out:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ELECTRIC-GUITAR-PACKAGE-AND-OVERDRIVE-/250874006413?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item3a69418b8d

Use your imagination to come up with the best description of how bad this package will be....
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
PS - just so it's clear, I have no intention of buying this, I just couldn't believe there was a full package at this price!
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Ideal for peoPle who wwant to start to play guitar!!
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
Its shiny finish amkes.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
They're obviously shit but they'd be good fun to mod I reckon.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

"is ideal for beginners and more advanced Guitarists"
So, I totally need this!
Scientists write papers and books. Engineers make money.
Damn guys, it has a fully functional digital tuner! I'm so sick of buying those tuners that don't work.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Haha, buying the starterpack cuz of the tuner xD

Why buy a 100€ pedal tuner while you can get a full guitar pack for 20€ xD
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
Quote by daverichards
someone buy this and NGD it and demos?

+1
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by daverichards
someone buy this and NGD it and demos?

+2

Is overdrive the amp name?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
I bet buyers just get the poster. If anything at all from the 0 feedback seller.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
This superb quality Electric Guitar is ideal for beginners and more advanced Guitarists alike. It has 21 frets, so you can play all the solos with the best of them, and a tremolo bar so you can dive like Jimmy Hendrix!

Who?
Quote by Dan_5893
Who?

Apparently he's a famous diver.
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryHB

LMFAO.......perfect, thank you!
Wow that has got to be a POS, but for that price a little kid would be in heaven.

Wonder if its made out of real wood, or maybe out of ENDURO-LOG wood!
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Dan_5893
Who?

lol, and also the astonishing amount of 21 frets is totally ideal for playing ALL THE SOLOS!
Quote by GaryHB

hahahahdklahdlajda;ma;f;lag'a'g PERFECT
-Hill
I'll bet the amp has CRUSHING OVERDRIVE!!!

The wild berry finish don't look too bad.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Last edited by ragingkitty at Aug 14, 2011,
Lol they just upped the price to £80 while i was looking at it. Maybe it was a typo.

I wonder how many people bought it before they realised...

Even with the cheapest of cheap wood and electronics i dont see how you could make a guitar and amp package for £20 and make profit.

I reckon itll look like this

It'd be a good guitar to learn and practice modding on. It's not like you're out of a lot of money or a valuable guitar if you muck it up.
So let's say, hypothetically, you absolutely love guitar music and desperately want to learn to play.

Perhaps you're out of work, maybe you got burgled, or perhaps you're a single parent and your child desperately wants to learn to play.

I think what saddens me the most is that the OP is an adult my own age and not a spoiled kid.

I'd never buy that guitar either, but I'm not going to make fun of it's existence - I think it's great that cost is no longer something people need to worry about when it comes to learning to play the guitar. I'd much rather laugh at something that's deserving of ridicule like a shitty overpriced Dean...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
ya know, you could probably buy that and sell it for a profit, hell the tuner alone could probably be sold for a fiver or so
So let's say, hypothetically, you absolutely love guitar music and desperately want to learn to play.

Perhaps you're out of work, maybe you got burgled, or perhaps you're a single parent and your child desperately wants to learn to play.

I think what saddens me the most is that the OP is an adult my own age and not a spoiled kid.

I'd never buy that guitar either, but I'm not going to make fun of it's existence - I think it's great that cost is no longer something people need to worry about when it comes to learning to play the guitar. I'd much rather laugh at something that's deserving of ridicule like a shitty overpriced Dean...

So you'd prefer it that a single parent gets ripped off?

Some of the other guys (/girls?) have spotted it - this is a ridiculously priced item from a seller with zero feedback. It is blatantly a con artist who has copied an item listed (genuinely) by someone else for significantly more money - someone has even posted a link to the listing it's based on.

Anyone who buys this will receive nothing and the seller will disappear.

Prove me wrong - buy one and post on here when you receive it.
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Last edited by GaryHB at Aug 14, 2011,
20 bucks including delivery?
If he is in fact a legitimate seller, he's practically giving you money to take it off his hands. Just saying.

I'm pretty damn sure that if you actually pay, you get nothing.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Even if that does happen you just go through paypal and claim your money back.

You should be able to get it back from paypal, but he'll still have disappeared with the original payment.
You can't post a claim for an item not received for 2 weeks, then you'd have to wait while you go through all the claim procedures, I reckon you'd be out of pocket for at least a month while it was all sorted, if not longer.
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryHB
So you'd prefer it that a single parent gets ripped off?

Some of the other guys (/girls?) have spotted it - this is a ridiculously priced item from a seller with zero feedback. It is blatantly a con artist who has copied an item listed (genuinely) by someone else for significantly more money - someone has even posted a link to the listing it's based on.

Anyone who buys this will receive nothing and the seller will disappear.

Prove me wrong - buy one and post on here when you receive it.

That's not what you posted about though, is it - you originally posted to get a laugh out of the shitty cheap guitar.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
That's not what you posted about though, is it - you originally posted to get a laugh out of the shitty cheap guitar.

If that was the only reason for the post, I'd have linked to a genuine listing with a sensible price and respectable seller.
OK, maybe I wasn't explicit in the original comment that I was posting an obvious con, but I thought the fact it was a con would be obvious to anyone who looked at it. I guess not, I'll try to be more specific in the future.
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud