Page 1 of 2
Sooooo, for those of you that read my other thread, you know my ex-gf got beaten in Japan. Here it is for those of you that didn't.

So I decided to just talk to her on MSN, and see if she would tell me about it of her own accord. Yup... Awesome plan.

So I decided to strike up the conversation by asking how Japan was, which was apparently a mistake.

Quote by MSN Conversation
T.C says:
Heard you're back from Japan

Higgins joins conversation
Higgins says:
Yes you heard correct.
T.C says:
Did you have fun over there?

Higgins says:
So so. For the most part it sucked.
T.C says:
Your host family?
T.C says:
Or the Americans?

Higgins says:
My host family.
Higgins says:
My exchange organisation

T.C says:
Your exchange organisation?
T.C says:
They lose your luggage or something

Higgins says:
I was assaulted

T.C says:
?
T.C says:
Like by a random?
T.C says:
You ok?

Higgins says:
No by my host mother
Higgins says:
and yeah
Higgins says:
Iam okay still mad as hell though
T.C says:
Your host mother assualted you?

Higgins says:
Yes

T.C says:
Like fully beat you up?

Higgins says:
Did someone tell you something? Is that why you enquiring so pointedly?

T.C says:
Tell me what?
T.C says:
You said you got assualted
T.C says:
I'm curious
Higgins says:
Somewhat insensitive of you

T.C says:
?
Higgins says:
I tell you I got assaulted therefore I came home early.
Higgins says:
I thought you'd be less of a dick and drop the subject
Higgins says:
Since it happened one week ago I still have the bruises
Higgins says:
It might not be as easy for me to talk about it.
Higgins says:
Infact your only the second person to know about it and I throughly regret telling you

T.C says:
Ok fine
T.C says:
If you don't want to talk about it
T.C says:
I'll change the subject
T.C says:
Enjoying the snow?

So I'm a dick, which I can live with because it's true, but wtf am I supposed to do now Pit? She either figured out that I already knew about it and thought that either;

a) I was intentionally trying to make her feel bad
or b) I was trying to be a dick or something

Orrrrrr I was being a dick somewhere in there and genuinely offended her (If you spot something, tell me plz)

So Pit, the fuck do I do now? Do I just straight up ignore her or try to comfort her and have her call me a dick again?
Last edited by devourke at Aug 14, 2011,
You're clearly not the only person to know...

Oh, second
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Eh, leave her to her own self-pitying ass.

She brought the shit up and then suddenly doesn't want to talk about it? Attention whore.
There is only one answer :

1 : Fly to Japan
2 :Beat and dismember the host mother.
3 :????????
4 :PROFIT!!!
Sergio 'Checo' Perez 2013 Formula One World Drivers Champion
I think you may have went a bit too far in questioning but she sounds like a crazy bitch anyway. If it were me I'd leave it at that and never mention it again but
Is it not a bit insensitive that you're showing us these private conversations?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
you weren't being a dick in the slightest.

until you shared it with an internet forum without respecting her privacy.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
"I'm curious"? Really? Not "I just wanna know you're OK"? "I'm concerned about you"? ANYTHING other than "curious"?

I guess you could say you're sorry, just try and not sound like it's reading the tabloids for you. Don't know the girl, don't know all the details 'cept for a quick read through the other thread, but you didn't exactly come of as a wealth of concern and thoughtfulness.

EDIT:

also that^

EDIT2:

And reading it through again, you don't offer a single word of consolation, just prodding questions, and come off with an indignant attitude towards the end.
Last edited by descara at Aug 14, 2011,
I was an exchange student to Japan all of last year. Sadly, I can see this happening. I stayed with 3 host families, 3 months each, and two were amazing and I love them like my own parents, but one family was just horrible. Not even the whole family, just the host mom. I read your original thread and the shit her host mom was doing seemed like some of the stuff my host mum did, minus the beating stuff. She would scream and yell over EVERYTHING. I love japan, but some of the old ladies are just complete bitches. I think they almost feel threatened by having an exchange student (so why get one in the first place?), so they be overly assertive and aggressive. I don't know. From what I heard from all the other exchange students I encountered over there, its always the host mom with the problems.

Thats my two-cents
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Fender MIM Standard Strat (SSS)
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Just tell her you're sorry dude, and don't ask me for what.

In the future, be more like "what? huh?" You were asking pretty point-blank.
Or just say you did hear a little bit about it.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by laid-to-waste

I'm sorry, but this is true. I know you're just asking for advice on how to help her out, sweet of you, but don't make a thread about it for all to see.

You're not a dick, you would be if you were doing all this on purpose, but your intentions are in the right place.

I'd suggest leaving her alone for now, it's weird that she told you then immediately wanted to stop discussing it (to be fair though, she didn't entirely bring it up out of the blue), but you gotta respect her wishes even if she's being a tad bitchy about the whole thing. She got beaten up, the woman who did so is a ****, but it's not gonna stop her from moving on with her life. Just be there for moral support dude.
Guys, so what if he posted it here?

It's not like anyone knows who she is except TS.
Quote by devourke

So I'm a dick, which I can live with because it's true, but wtf am I supposed to do now Pit?

Urm.... stop being a a dick ? That's generaly a good place to start.

Quote by devourke

So Pit, the fuck do I do now? Do I just straight up ignore her or try to comfort her and have her call me a dick again?

Well, considering that you know that you've been a dick because you've just admitted to it, why would you have a problem with her calling you a dick? Didn't you just say that it's something you can live with?

It's like this, you obviously care about her, are worried about her and are concerned for her, and this makes you want to reach out to her and do something altruistic for her, but being altruistic towards someone can sometimes mean taking the shit that we often deserve without complaining about it in order to show them how sincere we are.

In other words, if you've been a a dick , man up and take what you have coming to you instead of acting like more of a dick about being called a dick.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Aug 14, 2011,
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Guys, so what if he posted it here?

It's not like anyone knows who she is except TS.
it doesn't matter whether she finds out, it's a massive violation of her privacy. think of a friend that told you something really deep and insecure about themselves, and you just spread it on an internet for advice. it's common curtesy to keep that shit to yourself.
Quote by laid-to-waste
it doesn't matter whether she finds out, it's a massive violation of her privacy. think of a friend that told you something really deep and insecure about themselves, and you just spread it on an internet for advice. it's common curtesy to keep that shit to yourself.

She's an ex-girlfriend and thus not human.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Is it not a bit insensitive that you're showing us these private conversations?

This.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']She's an ex-girlfriend and thus not human.

shit, forgot about the brocode.

sorry, brah.
Quote by laid-to-waste
shit, forgot about the brocode.

sorry, brah.

I kid.

I guess I could see that. I'd be mortified if I was browsing some random forum and found some stories I thought might be about me.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I kid.

I guess I could see that. I'd be mortified if I was browsing some random forum and found some stories I thought might be about me.

mmhm. i guess now she can read my posts and feel better .

EDIT: "SOME RANDOM FORUM"?! IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK OF US?

FUCK YOU, MAN
You're a dick.

T.C says:
Like fully beat you up?

You shouldn't even have said that. Details don't matter if she got assaulted, that's just insensitive as she said.

Oh, and sharing this with The Pit isn't exactly sensitive either.
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3
TS could have gotten advice just as good without posting all the details and such as well.
TS stop giving a damn. She sounds like a psycho attention *****. I've dealt with those before. Ignoring them is super effective!
Quote by laid-to-waste
mmhm. i guess now she can read my posts and feel better .

EDIT: "SOME RANDOM FORUM"?! IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK OF US?

FUCK YOU, MAN

I'll start counting trees now.
Quote by Philip_pepper
TS stop giving a damn. She sounds like a psycho attention *****. I've dealt with those before. Ignoring them is super effective!

A wild attention ***** has appeared!

Insensitive man casts ignore. It's super effective!
TS you did nothing wrong. She opened the door by telling you, and if she honestly didn't think it would lead to some questioning then she is an idiot. She could have avoided it better rather than calling you insensitive or a dick. If she cant see that you are genuinely concerned for her well being then move on.
OP you wern't being a dick, she was... you care about her and wanted to find out and she just gets mad at you? Forget about that bitch.

Also man up don't let any girl do that to you.

It made me angry just reading that

edit: it also doesn't matter that you posted it on here, since you didn't actually name her. Ignore the people saying that it does.
Last edited by Empty Duck at Aug 14, 2011,
god, dude. this sounds just like onei of my exes. the one who acts like a total bitch but is so hot she makes you think you're the dick.

that only works a few thousand times before we catch on, ladies.
#DTWD
Quote by laid-to-waste

This. But since the damage is done, and you asked a quesion...

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Eh, leave her to her own self-pitying ass.

She brought the shit up and then suddenly doesn't want to talk about it? Attention whore.

This.
Tell the truth. Apologize. Keep your dignity.

Quote by KTFM
Offer her your dick as a reward. Bitches love rewards.

Oh yeah and this afterwoods.
Quote by primusfan
god, dude. this sounds just like onei of my exes. the one who acts like a total bitch but is so hot she makes you think you're the dick.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by primusfan

fucking sigged.
Quote by CoreysMonster
fucking sigged.

fucking sigged.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Page 1 of 2