Page 1 of 2
You're standing in a train station with your girlfriend
You're approached by a strange man
He makes small talk
You make small talk back
Things seem okay, just a curious man, right?

He pulls out a knife and points it at your girlfriend
You can't run or he'll cut her.

What do, Pit?

(based on thoughts I had at 3am lastnight waiting for a tram)
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Get a good look of his face, small details, etc
Ask him what he wants
If he wants money give it to him
When he leaves note down all details noticed
Go to Police giving them all details

Or if he wants something else then punch him in the stomoch as hard as possible, smash his head into the wall then throw his unconcious body onto the train tracks.
Destroy his face.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by Disturbed_EMG
1. Activate fog machine.
2. FFSSSSHHHHHHHHHH
3. ????
4. Profit

Quote by Ruination
I do genuinely love her, and not just because I like her breasts you know?
surprise buttsecks

that is all.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Kick him in the balls... wait, what balls? He obviously doesn't have the guts to point it at you.
Gotta love SA...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by KTFM
My little section's quite nice. Just anywhere outside of my bubble is a bit sub-par.

Same, I'm in the NE suburbs, my bit's alright but if you venture out you've got Elizabeth, Parafield, Salisbury and all that bullshit

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
He's pointing it at her, not at me, this makes it very easy to disarm and difuse the situation

So obviously i'd push her onto the tracks for the lulz

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Same, I'm in the NE suburbs, my bit's alright but if you venture out you've got Elizabeth, Parafield, Salisbury and all that bullshit

Yeah, I moved to the inner-northern area for a couple of months last year and one suburb over got into Blair Athol, just up the road was Gepps Cross... all that shit... not exactly Daveron Park, but still, a tad out of my comfort zone. I'm a sheltered child.
How big is the guy?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by KTFM
Yeah, I moved to the inner-northern area for a couple of months last year and one suburb over got into Blair Athol, just up the road was Gepps Cross... all that shit... not exactly Daveron Park, but still, a tad out of my comfort zone. I'm a sheltered child.

Ouch, you got Woodville, Kilkenny and all that lot nearby you from the sounds of it! Ahh good old Davoren, I want to drive through there one time to see what it's actually like. And coming to think of it, most areas in Adelaide are shiteholes eh

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Ouch, you got Woodville, Kilkenny and all that lot nearby you from the sounds of it! Ahh good old Davoren, I want to drive through there one time to see what it's actually like. And coming to think of it, most areas in Adelaide are shiteholes eh

Drive-by glare through Davoren....

Nah, where I'm at now, the worst I've got really close is Edwardstown, which isn't so bad, but it's where Hell's Angels had their SA HQ.
Quote by KTFM
Drive-by glare through Davoren....

Nah, where I'm at now, the worst I've got really close is Edwardstown, which isn't so bad, but it's where Hell's Angels had their SA HQ.

During the day, of course.

Ahh not too sure what Southern suburbs are alright and that, but yea a Hell's Angels HQ probably isn't the greatest thing to have nearby you

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
If it was 3am and a strange guy came up to me and my ladyfriend while trying to make small talk, I'd instinctively move so they were stood either side of me. It's easier to disarm someone with a knife on you, than someone a meter away, with a knife at someone else.
Seaford represent.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

I'll throw my hat in that ring. I'm in Gawler, so a trip to uni is a hour long ride on the train through those suburbs.

Incidentally, I got mugged once 20 metres from my house. Had a gun pulled on me too...
Great place, nice and wholesome...

And catching the train at Elizabeth/Salisbury during the night makes me shit myself, man...
Last edited by tyler_j at Aug 14, 2011,
Quote by tyler_j
I'll throw my hat in that ring. I'm in Gawler, so a trip to uni is a hour long ride on the train through those suburbs.

Incidentally, I got mugged once 20 metres from my house. Had a gun pulled on me too...
Great place, nice and wholesome...

And catching the train at Elizabeth/Salisbury during the night makes me shit myself, man...

Try walking through Hackam West on a Saturday night.

Trying to sneak past a street with some mates, look down it and see at least 50 shadows on the floor. Bricks were shat.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
I get my mother fucking cap gun out and pretend to shoot some bitches.
hello
Quote by KTFM
Love that this thread turned into Adelaideans bitching about their suburbs.

You mention Adelaide and we've got the same 4/5 guys every time, haha
So... How 'bout those magpies eh? Eeeh!?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by KTFM
Could be worse... Could be the Power.

Or the fans..
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by N_J_B_B
Or the fans..

I used to be a Adelaide fan, but I've gone over to Carlton now.
So, ask yourself, which is worse, a power supporter, or a Carlton supporter?
Quote by tyler_j
I used to be a Adelaide fan, but I've gone over to Carlton now.
So, ask yourself, which is worse, a power supporter, or a Carlton supporter?

Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Page 1 of 2