Anyone been to a zoo recently?

Also, what zoo was it and was it good?

I went to the zoo a few weeks back and it was london zoo, its good..

I did get to see some awesome otters though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga4x0UPUY9A&feature=related

Are there any really good Zoos?
Quote by sam b
I used to live in a Zoo. Named "England"

The animal rights terrorists got to it though, or so I hear.

OT: I usually don't like Zoos, but I remember visiting the London Zoo when I was like 10 or 11...good times
Last zoo I went to was in Memphis about two years ago. I had a pretty good time, although I wished the glass in the gorilla habitat wasn't one way, so I could have stared him down and pissed him off.
I have been to countless zoos and aquariums in my life, i love them
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I got to go to the St. Louis zoo. I was about ten foot away from a lion. The only things seperating us was a huge gap. Some monkey was carrying a dead bird on his back, it was pretty neat.
BLANKBLANK
London Zoo is the shit. Haven't been in 4 or 5 years though
Last one I went to was the little one in Drayton Manor park a few weeks ago.
Been to Chester Zoo, London Zoo and Barcelona Zoo. Barcelona was the best i thought.
Last time I went, my favorites were the Asian wolf and Siberian tigers.

The Asian wolf looks like a four foot tall, long legged, red fox with a long, curved, evil grin. It's clearly the devil's other form here on earth while on vacation from the underworld.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Funny story about a zoo. My brother's girlfriend's Mum works in a Primary School in a fairly rough area of Scotland (I forget where). They went on a school trip to a zoo and, when doing the headcount at the end of the trip before they left the zoo, they had one extra child. She then noticed that on of the children was just a penguin that the kids had put a hoody onto. She than had to walk this penguin, flipper in hand, to a zoo keeper and explain what had happened.
hello
The last zoo I went to was the Manhattan Zoo. It was meh, I couldn't find the sloth and then I think I later found out the sloth had died recently. What a dumb animal.
went to an animal park with a heap of kangaroos, koalas and australian shiz, got a pretty dope pic of myself riding a wallaby like a motorbike just as a pose wasn't actually riding it.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by opc100
Funny story about a zoo. My brother's girlfriend's Mum works in a Primary School in a fairly rough area of Scotland (I forget where). They went on a school trip to a zoo and, when doing the headcount at the end of the trip before they left the zoo, they had one extra child. She then noticed that on of the children was just a penguin that the kids had put a hoody onto. She than had to walk this penguin, flipper in hand, to a zoo keeper and explain what had happened.

Sounds like a story Karl Pilkington would believe.
I used to go to the zoo every weekend when I was little and I want to go again soon

Zoos I've been to are the Singapore Zoo (duh), San Diego Zoo, Taronga Zoo, and Sacramento Zoo. I don't remember much of the San Diego Zoo or the Taronga Zoo though. And a lot of aquariums.

I think my favorites are the white tiger, leopard cat, penguins, and smooth-coated otters. But I like all of them
cat