Poll: be honest, ever been alpha male'd before?
Poll Options
View poll results: be honest, ever been alpha male'd before?
yes, on a daily basis. this can't be life
6 4%
no, never. if someone deeply disrespects me i pound their ****ing face in
11 8%
yes, its happened before in the past but i've learned from those experiences
21 14%
I'm good at talking my way out of situations like that
37 25%
Man, getting alpha male'd in front of your chick must be one of the worst soul-crushing experiences
7 5%
everyone on the internet is a tough guy so i wouldn't expect much honesty here
31 21%
LMAO you ****ing p*ssy! training mma wont change that
33 23%
Voters: 146.
Page 1 of 4
yeah, a few years ago i'm ashamed to admit i was alpha male'd

i remember being drunk at a party walking with this girl i came with and i stepped on this dude's shoes by accident. it wasnt a big deal but i guess he was bored and wanted to start some shit so he got in my face and told me to apologize. at first i was like 'no, **** that' but this dude was twice my size and plus i was with this girl so i had to think carefully about what i'd do. he kept saying 'just try it man i'll **** you up bro', so eventually i just backed down and said sorry. the girl i was with broke up with me 3 days later and i felt like shit. it was a pussy thing to do, but it motivated me. since then I've been training mma so just in case something happens like that again I wont back down
did you really just join to post that?

i stick up for myself when i need to. simple as.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
First day in prison.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I always stick up for myself, I find it has about a 50% success rate. I assume it'd be higher if I was tougher, but I'm little and fat
Anywho, I got bottled in the side of the head the other day, I guess I'll learn to back down when it's needed.

As for the MMA training, good for you for getting healthy and bettering yourself and stuff, but I think maybe it's the wrong reason to get into it. I kind of see where you're coming from though, I guess. I would say that boxing is a better way to win fights and stuff though, a clean KO is infinitely cooler than a homoerotic grapplefest.
No i think he has had a post before, because his name it is familiar. Anyway I will be your friend =)
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Never ever had that problem, most guys seems to be afraid of me. And women covet me.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
lol everyone has at least once. Anyone who says otherwise is truly beta.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
lol everyone has at least once. Anyone who says otherwise is truly beta.

Not really, I've gotten my ass kicked before but I've never just sat there and let someone make me look like a bitch. I'd rather tote the ass beating personally.
No, I haven't.

I've never actually been in a fight, but I like to think that I could beat the shit out of someone.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by institutions
If I stepped on someones shoes, even if it was an accident, i'd apologize.

Anyone that wouldn't is probably one of those meathead douchebags.

This. I probably would have apologized instinctively.
Quote by institutions
If I stepped on someones , even if it was an accident, i'd apologize.

I agree, why wouldnt you immediately look up and apologize to the guy? Just so you know OP someone in this story sounds like a douche, and it aint the other guy.
What I do is just tell them I'll jerk them off. Usually, they'll WTF and just call me crazy. Then they just leave.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by dmiwshicldply
I agree, why wouldnt you immediately look up and apologize to the guy? Just so you know OP someone in this story sounds like a douche, and it aint the other guy.

Yeah, it still is.
If I stepped on a guys shoes, I'd apologise straight up.
But if I didn't, and said guy threatened to kick the shit out of me for not saying sorry, he's getting more of a head to the front teeth than an apology.
Quote by dmiwshicldply
Not really, I've gotten my ass kicked before but I've never just sat there and let someone make me look like a bitch. I'd rather tote the ass beating personally.

Well wait 'til college. Sounds like a typical frat party to me.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by dmiwshicldply

Uh, if you get into a mutual fight with someone and they beat you fair an square, he is alpha and you are beta in that situation.

It makes you an alpha type male to put up a fight and be a man, but in that moment you are beta male to him.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

9/11 Neva Back Down
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Story of my life. I might as well have a vagina.

That being said, I've become good at smooth talking my way out of assholes like that.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Aug 14, 2011,
Quote by institutions
If I stepped on someones shoes, even if it was an accident, i'd apologize.

This. TS is a dick.

Quote by walkinbazooka
Uh, if you get into a mutual fight with someone and they beat you fair an square, he is alpha and you are beta in that situation.

It makes you an alpha type male to put up a fight and be a man, but in that moment you are beta male to him.

A real man does the intelligent thing and doesn't give a shit about being a 'real man' or not and runs the **** away to avoid being injured.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Aug 14, 2011,
Quote by dmiwshicldply

This.
Quote by Zoot Allures

A real man does the intelligent thing and doesn't give a shit about being a 'real man' or not and runs the **** away to avoid being injured.

Read: I'm a weak little shit
I agree with the others that you should've apologized regardless, but for people that say MMA won't help him, yes it will........for people his size or who don't know how to fight
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

I think there's something about the look in my eye that keeps people from messing with me, I've never had anything like that happen to me.

That, and I'm pretty big.
No. The closest thing that's ever happened to me was just a few weeks ago.

I was walking from the university library at night to a local bar-and-grille. There was a group of about six or seven fraternity 'bros' walking in the opposite direction several meters ahead. They were taking up the entire space of the sidewalk and I made eye contact with few of them at about five meters to indicate that I needed a space to walk by them. I could have easily just walked around them on the road. I thought to myself, "lol nah..."

I plowed by two of them (pretty hard) and continued down the sidewalk. They all gave me a look while they walked on and one of them said, "Dude, what's your prob..." I just sort of looked over at him and glared. I guess it helped that I was much taller than everybody in the group (6'4").

Motherfuckers must have been out of their goddam minds. Move over next time and leave room for other folks to walk. A pack of polo-branding fools who back down when you give them an angry stare.

Quote by Zoot Allures

В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Aug 14, 2011,
Quote by br33dlove
This.

That.

OT: Got my ass kicked by four dudes once, does that count?
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Aug 14, 2011,
Quote by Zoot Allures

I'm not even gonna touch this...
Quote by shattamakar

I have awesome health insurance so I ain't afraid of no ghost.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Meh, I stay out of fights and say sorry if I step on someone's feet accidently.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I get alpha male'd on a regular basis, but I'd rather be the beta and not deal with that shit.

Quote by Zaphikh
(6'4").

Short shit.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Last edited by The_Sophist at Aug 14, 2011,
This sounds like "ritualized" combat and most likely would have been broken up before it even started and TS could have saved face. The one decent part about TS is regardless of the reason for backing down, he didn't trash whoever's house it was by fighting, which the other guy didn't seen to give a crap about.

-with that said-

I'm not a big guy but i'm not afraid of anyone or ripping apart someone's house while doing so, and haven't lost a fight since 2nd grade. I would have fought for the sheer fun of it, made the dude pay hard, and kept the girl. Just like in the movies.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Thrashtastic15
Read: I'm a weak little shit

I am. I don't give a shit about fighting, i'd rather run away because then i'm not going to get myself hurt or potentially injured badly. Fighting is idiotic.

edit: this should be fun though, i'd like to see any one of you here come up with a decent argument as to how getting in a physical fight is the preferable option.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Aug 14, 2011,
Quote by Zoot Allures
I am. I don't give a shit about fighting, i'd rather run away because then i'm not going to get myself hurt or potentially injured badly. Fighting is idiotic.

I disagree. There are idiotic reasons to fight, but I find the act of fighting itself to be a very awesome thing, both from a physical and even a spiritual standpoint.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I disagree. There are idiotic reasons to fight, but I find the act of fighting itself to be a very awesome thing, both from a physical and even a spiritual standpoint.

Seriously? You think it's awesome for a couple of people to be trying to hurt each other? What's the point, it doesn't acheive anything. There are times when fighting is unfortunately the only option left for self defence but it's certainly not a preferable thing.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Seriously? You think it's awesome for a couple of people to be trying to hurt each other? What's the point, it doesn't acheive anything. There are times when fighting is unfortunately the only option left for self defence but it's certainly not a preferable thing.

Well, you don't have to want to hurt each other to be fighting. That's the whole reason the sport of martial arts exists
Quote by Zoot Allures

edit: this should be fun though, i'd like to see any one of you here come up with a decent argument as to how getting in a physical fight is the preferable option.

Run away in cowardice?

Or fight and have some dignity, especially if i was with my girlfriend, im not gonna run away from her and the fight.

Also chicks dig it.

/enoughreasonsforme if the event ever comes up.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Page 1 of 4