So pit. I have been a half an hour late to work twice this week, which got me thinking.

What do you think about your work ethic, are you often tardy? Do you mouth off to your superiors?

and go.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
I'm always early.

I love how this one guy who almost got fired yesterday was bragging "I'm a good worker, I come to work every day!"
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I usually arrive to work a few minutes early, and don't mouth off to superiors
Quote by MangoStarr
i think i love you
I have horrible work ethic. I'm always late and I generally don't give a crap about work and use every excuse I can think of to get out of it.

And yet, I've never been unemployed for more than 2 months since I was 16. Go figure.

EDIT: I never mouth off to other people though, because although I may not care much about my job, I always, always, always act professionally.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 14, 2011,
When I'm working in a team, I'm always very responsible and give my best. The success of others is partially dependant on me and I don't want to be "that guy" no one wants to work with in the future.

But when I have to do stuff for myself, where the negative consequences only affect me, well then I am a bit lazy sometimes and avoid work, but in the end I still get it done, even if that means working till 3am on the last night.
Might've been late a minute or two tops with my job. Last day before the summer I was around 20 minutes late, though, because the bus didn't show up and the one that eventually did took a long time to get to my destination (streets were full with students just graduating).
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by The_Sophist
So pit. I have been a half an hour late to work twice this week, which got me thinking.

What do you think about your work ethic, are you often tardy? Do you mouth off to your superiors?

and go.

Stop posting in the pit and go to work you slacker!
Quote by hawk5211
Stop posting in the pit and go to work you slacker!

I'll have you know I'm posting FROM work.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Well you gotta remember that your superiors are people too and they put trust in you to do your job right which is why they pay you. I've never been late to work of the jobs I had.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I have horrible work ethic. I'm always late and I generally don't give a crap about work and use every excuse I can think of to get out of it.

And I was going to vote you "Most Likely To Be The Next Mod."

On topic: I have four alarm clocks all placed in different areas around my bedroom out of arms reach, because three just doesn't cut it. You be the judge.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by The_Sophist
What do you think about your work ethic
When I go to work, I have strong work ethic.
Quote by The_Sophist
are you often tardy?
Never.
Quote by The_Sophist
Do you mouth off to your superiors?
I try not to talk to myself.
ITT: TS is a piece of shit.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I'm rarely late. Maybe a minute or two at most if theres traffic or something. I used to have an attitude problem with my old boss because he didn't respect me and treated me like shit. He'd get mad if I talked back to him, and make fun of me for not standing up for myself if I didn't. -_-

I work hard.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by The_Sophist
I'll have you know I'm posting FROM work.

That's not any better.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I was only late a couple times at pretty much all the jobs I had. I was always hungry to move up no matter where I was, because I had been used to working for myself in my high school years. I just didn't like having a boss. That said, I think I only told one supervisor off when she pretty much told me I was going to catch the blame for something she knew I didn't do, just because someone had to be written up.

I'd be so fucked if I had to go back to work now, because I'm such a worse person. Having to commit to any schedule would be a nightmare for me.
Quote by mystical_1
And I was going to vote you "Most Likely To Be The Next Mod."

any new mods have to be voted for by the entire mod team, and unfortunately they all know me well enough to know I'd be a shitty mod
Quote by G.Krizzel
When I'm working in a team, I'm always very responsible and give my best. The success of others is partially dependant on me and I don't want to be "that guy" no one wants to work with in the future.

But when I have to do stuff for myself, where the negative consequences only affect me, well then I am a bit lazy sometimes and avoid work, but in the end I still get it done, even if that means working till 3am on the last night.

This explains me so perfectly

EDIT: As far as jobs, I just adapt. If it's an environment where I know I can come late, I do so. When I know I can't do that, I come in early.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Last edited by son_of_bodom at Aug 14, 2011,
I generally work hard, and am barely ever late.
I'd say I'm late 1 times out of 20, and only by less than 5 minutes.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I'm respectful and such. Don't try my best though.

When I'm playing sports, I normally try my arse off, which gets awkward when I play rugby. /bad joke
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I'm a couple minutes late every now and then, but it's no big deal. I usually give it my all.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
It was really good at first. The more they started treating me like shit the less I cared about being right on time and 100% on top of everything.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.