This summer I saw Iron Maiden and to end the show, the drummer threw maby 3 drum heads into the crowd.

Why the hell would they throw them?
...Are they expensive?

I'm pretty pissed actually cause I waited for 10 hours before the gates opened to get into the front row, then there was this douche who leaned on me + pushed REALLY hard to reach past me when one of them was thrown, it landed right in front of me on the other side of the fence and when a guy there took it up to give probably to me, the douche pushed and grabbed it. What a selfish douche...
Cool story bro.
Gear is often thrown into the crowd at gigs. Kinda odd for drum heads to be thrown, but oh well.

I just about caught Mike Portnoy's drumstick, but the guy in front of me caught it.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
pffft let him have it. there's nothing special about catching things thrown from stage at gigs.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Odd you say that, the only thing i've ever caught at a concert was a drumstick from Mcbrain of Maiden.

Seventh Son of a Seventh Son tour. He's great!
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

They're not that expensive anyways. Standard bass drum heads run about $30, I'm sure his are custom but they shouldn't cost more much more than that. All in all I'd say hes probably good for that.
Quote by pwrmax
You're new to live shows aren't you?

This
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
No, I'm not that new. Okay I'm only 15 (laugh away..), but in the last year, I've seen over 20 different artists/gigs. Iron Maiden, roughly a month ago was the latest. I've been too fkin close for picks and drumsticks so the disappointment (sort of) isn't new in that case. It's just that never have I seen drum heads thrown O.o
When I saw Bright Eyes, Conor threw 8 or 9 of the bands latest records into the audience. Just a way to thank the audience, I guess. When I saw Maiden earlier this month, Nicko managed to throw a couple of sticks into the side seating area of the NIA. The man has some impressive strength.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570