hey guys,
i am just looking for a small amp that i can practice with to make me amplified if say i drummer came into play, and i would like to use it for small gigs, so i dont want it to be too small, but i dont need it too loud.. ive been looking at the Fishman Loudbox Mini, which looks like it fits my description, but i just want to take in any other advice and suggestions and some info on the amps, before i decide on anything.. i play an old seagull my grandpa gave me, and i have a fishman pickup installed in it.
thank you!.
the loudbox is a good amp. some of the smaller PA systems can be had for about the same price and may work a bit better. the fishman solo amp (fish stick) is a nice unit as well.

budget?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
i'd go with a small PA. it is nice to isolate instrument amplification for a 'cleaner' sound, but a small PA is just way more versatile than small acoustic amp.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by gumbilicious
i'd go with a small PA. it is nice to isolate instrument amplification for a 'cleaner' sound, but a small PA is just way more versatile than small acoustic amp.

what PA would you recommend? im not too familiar with them. but i understand what your saying, and a PA is probably the best way to go.