Hello,

Me and my band just had our first gig, and we received some really positive reactions from friends and family... But now i want the opinion from musicians, guitarists,.. YOU GUYS
I'll give the link to the facebook page with a video where we play "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica... There are other videos at this guy his facebook (our Lead Guitarist) if you want.
Tell me what you think about it, and if possible, watch the whole video, or skip for the solo, and give me your opinion. It's me playing the solo, any feedback is welcome, but do it in a polite way, please

http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=f0f6686ea7a833a89e183ce7b567530b&eu=p_aJmN2Z7iHBeISU-dYUXA#!/video/video.php?v=2253615295432&subj=1099776857

Thanks
Sorry man, id love to see it but it says that the video cannot be played because it is either removed or has privacy settings. :/
Quote by MrBillion
Sorry man, id love to see it but it says that the video cannot be played because it is either removed or has privacy settings. :/

Well it surely isn't removed... That's ****ed man, I'm sorry :s
"This video either has been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings"
^ I'd love to help but.. yeah. ^
Maybe, you could upload it to youtube?
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
Quote by BlindNematode
"This video either has been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings"
^ I'd love to help but.. yeah. ^
Maybe, you could upload it to youtube?

I feel like an idiot right now, I should've known oyu guys couldn't watch the vid... Well, a friend of mine posted a video on youtube with parts of he gig, but there's no "Nothing Else Matters" in it, which was our last song... (I'm posting the link anyway :p)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtwOGI6CNH8

Sorry for the low quality
Are you French? Anyways, I'm watching the video now.
Quote by dullsilver_mike

Last.fm
Okay, two tiny issues with the performance, first off, it is a little wooden, you know you should jump around a bit and maybe headbang a little, it looks like youre scared and you should never let it look like that even if that is the case, and I guess Sweet child o mine sounds a bit weak when sung without the high broken trademark falsetto Axl voice.But if you take that out its a swell performance, just work on your image and on the singers falsetto.
Well, apart from the fact that I could not hear the solo you guys did a pretty good job.
I especially liked the fact that at around the 8:17 mark, your bassist kept playing!
You guys have a solid rythm laid down (bass, drum, and rythm guitar) and a pretty good singer I just think your lead guitarist needs to be a bit louder.
Quote by dullsilver_mike

Last.fm
Quote by MrBillion
Okay, two tiny issues with the performance, first off, it is a little wooden, you know you should jump around a bit and maybe headbang a little, it looks like youre scared and you should never let it look like that even if that is the case, and I guess Sweet child o mine sounds a bit weak when sung without the high broken trademark falsetto Axl voice.But if you take that out its a swell performance, just work on your image and on the singers falsetto.

You're absolutely right man But you know, I'm a very shy person and.. I guess I will just have to learn how to behave on stage, and I guess the only way to do that is to do more gigs :p And... Axl Rose's voice is impossible IMO But thanks man, really appreciate it
Quote by BlindNematode
Well, apart from the fact that I could not hear the solo you guys did a pretty good job.
I especially liked the fact that at around the 8:17 mark, your bassist kept playing!
You guys have a solid rythm laid down (bass, drum, and rythm guitar) and a pretty good singer I just think your lead guitarist needs to be a bit louder.

Thanks man And if you're talking 'bout the solo from "Sweet Child O' Mine"... Well, the lead guitarist was having some serious difficulties with his cable, and so.. he just kept playing, but no one could hear it