Yep, long song name I guess, and the song itself is a bit lengthy. But I'd appreciate it if you guys could check it out and give it a listen! C4C of course!

Also, I think the last song I uploaded on here I forgot some C4C links (working out of town) so if I missed it post 2 or 3 here if need be!

http://soundcloud.com/lascailles-shroud/interval-6-atlas-will-fall
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.
This is not my favorite kind of music, but I'll try my best.

I love the intro. Just long enough to be substantial, doesn't get boring, and it leads perfectly into the main song.

The mixing and levels sound great. I dunno how to improve it since my mixing expertise is almost nonexistent.

The vocals are good too. I always appreciate it when the vocalist can growl convincingly.

I usually love piano breaks, but I don't think the one here really added anything to the song. Maybe if there was something going on besides just the piano it would sound better.

You've got a cool, unique sounding song here. Hope this helps

c4c
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1469290
Thanks for the comments! Replied in your thread (sorry it took long, working out of town)
Lascaille's Shroud

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

Sounds pretty awesome, the vocals are the highlight imo.

Its very progressive, but some parts seem a little off to me, not the riffs themselves, but the actual recordings, just like in my song, they might need to be rerecorded? i dont know.
As far as I'm concerned everything I do needs to be re-recorded lol.

I always find little things here and there after I have listened to it a couple times. I just hate re-recording 10-15 minute songs, impossible tedious sometimes.
Lascaille's Shroud

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud