Diablo III beta has been announced and Blizzard is stating that they will start off with 1000 beta keys.

Anybody get an email or registered for a beta-playable account?

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/events/diablo3-announcement/index.html#summary
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I totally signed up, I'm beyond stoked for Diablo III.
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.
How many years has it been since they released the game play videos? I've been waiting for this for so long...
e-single
It doesn't look to be that great imo
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I'm pissed off. This game looks like it was made with the help of Fisher Price.

Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by arsenalstan
How many years has it been since they released the game play videos? I've been waiting for this for so long...

Bloody ages, but at least they are putting in a good amount of time into it so it (should) be good. Only downside i've heard is that you can't play it offline, all your character data is stored online similar to WoW - But I don't know all the details.
OMG OMG OMG!!!! You guys have no idea how incredible this game will be! It already looks soooo goood!!!! Finalllyyy!!!!
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Zanon
Bloody ages, but at least they are putting in a good amount of time into it so it (should) be good. Only downside i've heard is that you can't play it offline, all your character data is stored online similar to WoW - But I don't know all the details.

I have no plans to ever play this game for that reasons.